The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

It actually IS a jamboree.

View attachment 133670

And the songs are from Country singers of that time. Tex Ritter (father of actor John Ritter) was a country artist and is the voice of Big Al and is the one singing Blood On The Saddle.
It was a joke...Saturday night live? Coffee talk with Linda Richman...and she always says "Talk amongst yourselves....here....I'll give you a topic" and then the topic is always something like "The Holy Roman Empire is neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire.....discuss" or "The Chick pea is neither a chick, nor a pea...discuss". "Duran Duran is neither Duran nor Duran....discuss." "Rhode Island is neither a Road nor an Island...discuss." So when @Mickey Ears said to talk amongst ourselves, I said she forgot to give us a topic. Then she suggested "The Country Bear Jamboree" so fitting the coffee talk format, it has to be "The Country Bear Jamboree is neither a Country nor a Jamboree." or something similar.

betty rose

Good morning, all. I'm up early today, it's 6 AM. For some reason I woke up at 1 AM, read for awhile, and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up at 4 AM, and decided to just chill. It's a busy day for hubby and me, we need groceries in the house, we have been eating out of the freezer and pantry, I haven't felt like grocery shopping. We need to go to three stores and Costco to stock, mother Hubbard's cabinet . Nice day expected today, around 60's. I hope it comes with no wind. Maybe we should be renamed to the Windy City, I guess that has been taken.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom