The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

My Dad has the best insurance I've ever seen based out of the Union. A couple years ago when he had 4x bypass surgery he was sent for 6 weeks to the in hospital rehab center with a private room. Insurance picked up 100% of surgery and rehab

When he had his hip replaced they sent him to a private rehab center in the City, so pretty. Private room 9 weeks, paid 100% of the bill. These guys payed out the wazoo in Union Dues but in return they always had the best of medical care.
Electrical engineers, during hubby's time didn't have unions. Everything pretty much went to the top. One year hubby, daughter and I had an unknown virus, we all spent 2 weeks, in the hospital....it totally wiped out our retirement fund, over 60,000 dollars. It took years to come back. And we never really did.

Mickey Ears

Electrical engineers, during hubby's time didn't have unions. Everything pretty much went to the top. One year hubby, daughter and I had an unknown virus, we all spent 2 weeks, in the hospital....it totally wiped out our retirement fund, over 60,000 dollars. It took years to come back. And we never really did.
My Hubby has a degree is Computer Engineering and is a Database Administrator which I really don't have much of an idea what that is. I am glad he is around so he can fix our computer issues.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I've been telling her we need to go out walking, but I'm worried about my hip, too. I may have to see the doctor soon and see if he can do anything so I can start a walking regime. If I work 2 days in a row, I can't walk the next day. I'll never make it through 10 days of disney at this rate.

This doesn't sound good, perhaps some physical therapy exercises might help. I hope it gets better, and not just for Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom