The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Yeah, I don't quite understand the process, but my lawyer said the judge we have doesn't like to made decisions and would rather have others assess instead. So they're doing a parent evaluation, but not a full one, although it should definitely pick up Mr. Donkey's jerkiness, which will benefit my case.

He's all moved out, thankfully, and for the most part he's been quiet, except yesterday he emails me asking why I didn't inform him of our daughter spending the night at my mom's on Friday. It took a lot of effort not to be snarky and tell him "because I never agreed to right of first refusal when we created our temporary agreement idiot!!"

A judge that doesn't like to make decisions?!? Isn't that part of the job description?

donaldtoo

This photo is beyond beautiful
image-jpeg.132521

And who forgot to tell the DS that the color T-Shirt of the Day was to be Gray?

image-jpeg.132540

Thanks!
Yep, oldest DD got some great shots in WS of sunrise during the 5K...! :)

Although close, I failed to get the gray memo, as well...! :cyclops: ;)

Cesar R M

I'm due for a re-read, too, but I want to finish Outlander first and I'm only on book 4. Are you a member on Pottermore? They announced yesterday or the day before that JKR has written a bunch of short stories about Wizarding in North America that take place long before Harry Potter. It's exclusive content to Pottermore, so if you're interested, you have to go there to read them.
Not on that site, but I wish she could just publish a book of all her short short stories.

Cesar R M

This is potentially the last year (or maybe 2017) that the Atlanta Braves will be holding their spring training at WWOS. I looked just to see what ticket prices were, and behold they are (nearly) the most expensive tickets in all of the major league teams. Something like $44 for a premium ticket and $29 for others, plus another $10 or so in fees. I should have known better, but I didn't think they would cost that much.
Seems anything that is touched by Iger gets outrageous prices lately...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom