The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

World_Showcase_Lover007

This is potentially the last year (or maybe 2017) that the Atlanta Braves will be holding their spring training at WWOS. I looked just to see what ticket prices were, and behold they are (nearly) the most expensive tickets in all of the major league teams. Something like $44 for a premium ticket and $29 for others, plus another $10 or so in fees. I should have known better, but I didn't think they would cost that much.

Goofyernmost

Since it's colorectal cancer awareness month, one of my co-workers shared this funny article: http://www.miamiherald.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/dave-barry/article1928847.html
Very important thing to remind people of and not just men, women are as likely to have it as men. I have had three colonoscopy's so far and have had polyps removed. Three the first time, One the second time and my last one, last year revealed ten more. :in pain: All pre-cancerous or nothing more then internal "pimples". In fact, they gave me 10 very clear photo's of them all before they removed them. I was going to try and use the best one for my Christmas Card design. My kids talked me out of it. ;)

Next year, I do it again. In the words of Larry the Cable Guy... "Get 'er Done".:joyfull:

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Kinda' like this...? o_O :D ;) :)

20_GANGSTER_MAN.jpg
That was a very popular costume when I was in school

StarWarsGirl

It's been such a nice day.

Currently 74 degrees, hit 76 earlier. And I've had a good chunk of my day that I'vr been able to spend outside. I went for an hour-long walk, ate dinner outside, and now I'm just chillin' on the patio outside our eating area before my long class. :happy: It's amazing how good weather is enough to put me in an awesome mood and get me to exercise.

The fact that my professor postponed a test that was supposed to be Thursday doesn't hurt either...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom