The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning everyone, I took my last two pills today. Yea. A few more days of rest then it's back on the bike. We are going to have 70 degree weather on Saturday. I hope with no wind? Did everyone have fun last night?
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I slept LOL dh has another crazy schedule this week. at least tomorrow and Thursday are regular. Friday and Saturday he has a 5am start and he'll be home early.

betty rose

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I slept LOL dh has another crazy schedule this week. at least tomorrow and Thursday are regular. Friday and Saturday he has a 5am start and he'll be home early.
Do you have trouble with your hours, changing so often? That would really disturb my sleep cycle. Are you getting to do any sewing? I started an adult coloring book, very relaxing. I picked the book with food in it. Now why did I do that?;) I think we should all chip in and get a book for @donaldtoo.:D

Figgy1

Premium Member
Do you have trouble with your hours, changing so often? That would really disturb my sleep cycle. Are you getting to do any sewing? I started an adult coloring book, very relaxing. I picked the book with food in it. Now why did I do that?;) I think we should all chip in and get a book for @donaldtoo.:D
I've been doing pretty well with the schedule because I'm up early most mornings, he doesn't do as well leaving at 4:30. I got a few skirts done and a few hair bows. The tie dye project is finished(ds did that) I made a few bags to give as gifts. I also got something embroidered on a shirt but it's a secret (you'll have to wait for my TR)

betty rose

I've been doing pretty well with the schedule because I'm up early most mornings, he doesn't do as well leaving at 4:30. I got a few skirts done and a few hair bows. The tie dye project is finished(ds did that) I made a few bags to give as gifts. I also got something embroidered on a shirt but it's a secret (you'll have to wait for my TR)
I'm so excited to hear what is on the shirt. Would love to see it in person.

catmom46

Were you supposed to take care of custody yesterday? What a bummer that you have to wait until September...and so sad or your daughter. 6 more months of being his ping pong ball. At least you got the support worked out. I'm assuming he's completely moved out now? Yay for your happy place!!

Yeah, I don't quite understand the process, but my lawyer said the judge we have doesn't like to made decisions and would rather have others assess instead. So they're doing a parent evaluation, but not a full one, although it should definitely pick up Mr. Donkey's jerkiness, which will benefit my case.

He's all moved out, thankfully, and for the most part he's been quiet, except yesterday he emails me asking why I didn't inform him of our daughter spending the night at my mom's on Friday. It took a lot of effort not to be snarky and tell him "because I never agreed to right of first refusal when we created our temporary agreement idiot!!"

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yeah, I don't quite understand the process, but my lawyer said the judge we have doesn't like to made decisions and would rather have others assess instead. So they're doing a parent evaluation, but not a full one, although it should definitely pick up Mr. Donkey's jerkiness, which will benefit my case.

He's all moved out, thankfully, and for the most part he's been quiet, except yesterday he emails me asking why I didn't inform him of our daughter spending the night at my mom's on Friday. It took a lot of effort not to be snarky and tell him "because I never agreed to right of first refusal when we created our temporary agreement idiot!!"
I'm glad you were thinking it. walking tour time:D

betty rose

I hope he gets interested in someone else soon, so he can get off your back. He is going to be one pain in the tushie, if he doesn't. I'm glad you had some fun in DL, you need it.

betty rose

Oy Tell me about it. I wish you could have heard the conversation between me, the nurse and my father this evening. She is whispering to him to speak more quietly, he loudly tells her what, I can't hear you, I tell her he is very hard of hearing and she whispers to him to speak more softly and he says speak up please I can't hear you...me to nurse, you have to talk loud for him to understand and she walks out exasperated.

I should have a glass of wine, I deserve it after today.
You have my permission, maybe even 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom