The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I would love to do a nice stroller walk, but it is 6 degrees celsius here which is like 43 degrees F. I am afraid to take little Miya even all wrapped up out in 40 degree weather just being over 1 month old for a long walk. I don't have a problem with my 3 year old being out there, but a tiny one like her I am a bit scared. Momma needs to get her bod back and lose some baby fat.
I'm more worried about surviving vacation with the energizer bunny brothers:hilarious:

Songbird76

@Songbird76 you may want to watch Disneyparksblog today at 1:15 eastern we may get some news to help with this summer.
Thanks! Oh rats...I won't be home. We have parent teacher conference for DD tonight and then I have choir. We were supposed to have one for DS too, but his teacher had to reschedule for next week because one of her friends passed away and the funeral is tonight. But I still have DD's and I have choir, which I HAVE to go to because we're learning new music and I'm the only one who can sight-read music, plus we have a performance on Sunday and we're short on Soprano II's so I'm filling in...I need a refresher on that voice part on a few songs. When I started, they didn't have a spot open for Soprano I, so they put me in II. 2 years ago, we got a new director and he thought it was crazy that I was still singing II when I was obviously a I and the I's really needed help. So he put me on I, but I still know the II part for most songs. As the 2 strongest II's aren't going to be there on Sunday, I have to sing II for this performance...so I have to be there to practice. I ran through it all this afternoon, but it's a bit different when you're at home alone. Is it a press conference at 1:15 or is it a blog thaat I'll be able to look up when I get home?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks! Oh rats...I won't be home. We have parent teacher conference for DD tonight and then I have choir. We were supposed to have one for DS too, but his teacher had to reschedule for next week because one of her friends passed away and the funeral is tonight. But I still have DD's and I have choir, which I HAVE to go to because we're learning new music and I'm the only one who can sight-read music, plus we have a performance on Sunday and we're short on Soprano II's so I'm filling in...I need a refresher on that voice part on a few songs. When I started, they didn't have a spot open for Soprano I, so they put me in II. 2 years ago, we got a new director and he thought it was crazy that I was still singing II when I was obviously a I and the I's really needed help. So he put me on I, but I still know the II part for most songs. As the 2 strongest II's aren't going to be there on Sunday, I have to sing II for this performance...so I have to be there to practice. I ran through it all this afternoon, but it's a bit different when you're at home alone. Is it a press conference at 1:15 or is it a blog thaat I'll be able to look up when I get home?
It's going to be a live blog. If there's anything good I'll tag you here with the info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom