The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Or you could get all the dinning plan food, and reheat them in the DVC units.
Also, going out and buying food in outside restaurants and then bring the food for other days to your DVC unit works as well.

But as far I remember, only the "villas" have the full kitchen.
The single rooms only have a microwave, a dish washer sink and coffee maker.
And a very small fridge.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I really want a swim dress for water parks, less chance of wardrobe malfunction LOL. I'm also somewhat vertically challenged and am having no luck in my size. I am feeling a bit tall at 64 inches here:joyfull: It seems the only way to get coverage is the tankini route and I don't want to give up yet. I found one really cute one but it didn't come in my size.:mad: Hopefully I'll be able to find something before I go. To think I thought jeans shopping was bad:cautious::banghead:

Swim Dress? I'm just getting too darn old for sunburn and sun poisoning. Spring trips to Disney are the worst for that. At least fall my skin doesn't resemble vanilla ice cream. I am thinking for water parks I am going to invest in a Rash Guard. Water Parks seem to be the place that no matter how hard I try not to be a crispy critter it always happens.

Swim suit sizes. Are you actually trying them on vs just looking for a particular size? In clothing I usually wear a small shirt and slim jeans but swim suits are something that seems to have their own sizing. I generally wear a 2 or a 4/5 in dresses, jeans and clothing. A swimsuit can be upto a size 10. :eek: I don't get the sizing for swimsuits companies choose. Why in a type of apparel that women are likely at their most vulnerable with their self esteem would the sizes double what you normally wear???? Poor marketing. Whoever picked the sizing way back when could not have been a women. :mad: Or just hated women. :facepalm:

Mickey Ears

Swim Dress? I'm just getting too darn old for sunburn and sun poisoning. Spring trips to Disney are the worst for that. At least fall my skin doesn't resemble vanilla ice cream. I am thinking for water parks I am going to invest in a Rash Guard. Water Parks seem to be the place that no matter how hard I try not to be a crispy critter it always happens.

Swim suit sizes. Are you actually trying them on vs just looking for a particular size? In clothing I usually wear a small shirt and slim jeans but swim suits are something that seems to have their own sizing. I generally wear a 2 or a 4/5 in dresses, jeans and clothing. A swimsuit can be upto a size 10. :eek: I don't get the sizing for swimsuits companies choose. Why in a type of apparel that women are likely at their most vulnerable with their self esteem would the sizes double what you normally wear???? Poor marketing. Whoever picked the sizing way back when could not have been a women. :mad: Or just hated women. :facepalm:
I don't want to come across as rude or anything, but what is a swim dress exactly?

Figgy1

Premium Member

I tried a few on and it's either they cover nothing or the one cute swim dress I found actually ran big and started at size 6:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom