The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Mickey Ears

Off to throw in a load of laundry, and fix

That explains it. I actually loved changing diapers. Special time for me and daughter. ( except the poop ones), did those as fast as possible.:D:hungover:
Pooped ones are not so much fun. I am so glad my little boy goes regularly on the potty and has consistently for a awhile now. He does have a few accidents when he is playing outside and forgets.

Mickey Ears

I celebrated when daughter got out of diapers. So much less work, we used cloth diapers and had to rinse them out while flushing the toilet. Yucky.
We also made a huge deal when Lucas started using the potty. We even had songs about using the potty. It was so silly, but he thought it was funny. I don't know if I could rinse out a poopy cloth diaper in the toilet.

Goofyernmost

I agree, I love Disney transportation, no care in the world when someone else is driving. And the hubby gets to enjoy the scenery too.
Just the opposite with me. When I'm driving I know at all times what is going on. I don't trust other drivers so that combined with my old job of evaluating bus drivers, keeps me on edge all the time. I trust no one but myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom