The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

One and one half more day's on the antibiotic, and I will be back on. Looking forward to getting back to exercising. You miss it, when you can't do it!
You really do!! I haven't been able to do an honest to goodness workout in MONTHS because of my hip. Granted, I've been working more than I ever have, which is definitely a workout...I get my steps in. But I want to do a real cardio program!!

betty rose

No, it is just cheaper than a moderate where we usually stay. The dining plan maybe a perk that at best would break even for us but make it easier for a dynamic of traveling companions that is not the norm. And no. I don't cook on vacation. I could put some snacks and beverages in their fridge but cooking, not going to happen. I've done off site. I am one that is comfortable with Disney Transportation. I don't wig out if the bus runs a bit late. I really don't want to rent a car and deal with parking and such. I can sit on the bus or ferry boats and talk with my family and companions and be at peace vs driving, tram etc. I normally travel and use my DS discounts but Disney has really messed with that right now too. Early stages of planning
I agree, I love Disney transportation, no care in the world when someone else is driving. And the hubby gets to enjoy the scenery too.

betty rose

Ahhh, So my little guy was trying to get into the placemat and pot holder drawer but Mommy and Daddy are smart and we put child proof locks on all the drawers. He was suppose to be coloring with crayons.which is what I was afraid of at first that he was coloring on the walls.
Our little girl found a pencil, went to her room and drew a line all around her bedroom. She blamed it on the dog.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom