The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

It certainly makes it challenging. :)
Do you use a laptop or desktop computer? When my daughter was crawling, she made it very difficult to be on the computer. She either wanted to be on my lap and she would just hit the keyboard and I couldn't type, or if I let her sit on a blanket next to me, she'd press the power button and turn off the computer. She was always very curious about how everything worked and buttons always delivered entertainment. She's now 9 and I have a laptop, so we don't have those issues anymore.

Mickey Ears

Do you use a laptop or desktop computer? When my daughter was crawling, she made it very difficult to be on the computer. She either wanted to be on my lap and she would just hit the keyboard and I couldn't type, or if I let her sit on a blanket next to me, she'd press the power button and turn off the computer. She was always very curious about how everything worked and buttons always delivered entertainment. She's now 9 and I have a laptop, so we don't have those issues anymore.
I mostly use a iPad. It is mobile for when I am chasing after my little boy. I do have a laptop that I do use sometimes when they are asleep.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom