The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Step carefully. :eek: There are many of vertically challenge on this thread. :cautious: ;)
technically I'm a male vertically challenged person.
While I'm average for my country.. when I go to the USA, I'm always surprised on how tall males are :hilarious:

Reminds me, about the huggable part. One of my best friends is gay and he always says I'm "huggable size" (he's a towering dude of 1.85meters tall) and I'm like "dear god!" :hilarious:

Cesar R M

Hahaaa...!
It's a Hispanic/Latin American caramel sauce called cajeta. It's about 10 times thicker than 90 weight gear lube ;), and hard as heck to get out of the container, but, so darn delicious, it's worth it...! :hungry:
We have a coworker from Venezuela that was out running an errand and felt like she needed cheesecake. Well, as we all know, make sure you bring enough for the rest of the class...!!! :joyfull: :D ;)
You just need to learn how to manage Cajeta.
Cajeta is very popular and is made fresh in my state.
Its delicious with bread and cookies!
Theres also versions with alcohol(wine), burned, natural, soft and with spices.

Cesar R M

Good Morning!

10150794_10152366195032037_2529134801796401056_n.jpg
I spy a bushy tail!

betty rose

Hell, my parents knew I had drinks and do have drinks now and then now. Things could be much worst, I could be a heavy drug user, cigarette smoker, have two or three kids already. I think my parents see me as a Golden Child. :)
I have an afternoon margarita, each day. Good to keep the blood flowing, as I had a stroke and it keeps the blood flowing. I take a small martini glass, the really small one from Pier One, fill it with 1/2 oz of tequilla, and top with ginger ale and lime. That's it. I helps my digestion too. Tastes pretty good and makes a nice apearatiff before my nap. That's the best sleep I get in 24 hours.

Last edited:

Cesar R M

: 0 So you had a bad day....

Western Suburbs of Chicago

12705596_1100273839996212_1239907012237752889_n.jpg

12697148_1100273976662865_6416505662565545281_o.jpg

Police officer saw a car driving southbound on a main road with a 15-foot tree embedded in the front grill of the car. Stopping the driver, he also noticed the airbags had been deployed (apparently from hitting the tree). After an investigation, the officer arrested the driver for DUI.
"But officer, I swear the tree walked right infront of me as I was moving trough the road!" :facepalm:

betty rose

My parents have let me have at least a little bit of alcohol when they've been drinking since I was about 14. After I turned 18, they started letting me have a glass. Which is legal in MD; an immediate family member can give you alcohol as long as they don't get you drunk. I think it actually benefited me because my parents knew I had the fascination with alcohol that comes from being related to my mom's side of the family, and because I was allowed to drink at home, drinking illegally was never even tempting for me. And once I turn 21 in 8 weeks, they'll be confident that I will be able to drink and know what I'm doing.
Smart parents. Kids always want what they can't have!

Last edited:

Mrs. Piglet

I have an afternoon margarita, each day. Good to keep the blood flowing, as I had a stroke and it keeps the blood flowing. I take a small martini glass, the really small one from Pier One, fill it with 1/2 of tequilla, and top with ginger ale and lime. That's it. I helps my digestion too. Tastes pretty good and makes a nice apearatiff before my nap. That's the best sleep I get in 24 hours.
I usually have a glass of Wine with dinner when we eat at home each night. I don't see nothing wrong with it at all. When I go out to eat with friends or my boyfriend I never even try to get served alcohol because I know I will get carded because I look like I am 14 years old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom