The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

How? Just How?

nevermind-why-go-get-mom.jpg
Actually, its pretty simple on an engineer way.
  1. Kid tried to get something from the higher counters.
  2. He climbed and his pants got stuck in the cabinet .
  3. Since he got stuck, he lost his momentum upwards, so he falls down.
  4. he falls down and is somehow stopped mid fall by the .
  5. his inclination when going downwards makes the cabinet slowly slide open while he's facedown.
  6. someone took a photo right when the worst embarrassing part happened.

betty rose

Good morning. NOT! It's 20 outside, at least it's not snowing. I'm supposed to go walking in a couple of hours and it's still going to be this cold:cold::coldfeet::cry:tonight's dinner corned groundhog and cabbage with fingerling potatoes and baby carrots. @MinnieM123 did you get lucky yesterday? @MR FERRET get your mind out of the gutter!!!!! I'm talking about snow
Great minds think alike!:D

Last edited:

Cesar R M

Actually, its pretty simple on an engineer way.
  1. Kid tried to get something from the higher counters.
  2. He climbed and his pants got stuck in the cabinet ****.
  3. Since he got stuck, he lost his momentum upwards, so he falls down.
  4. he falls down and is somehow stopped mid fall by the ****.
  5. his inclination when going downwards makes the cabinet slowly slide open while he's facedown.
  6. someone took a photo right when the worst embarrassing part happened.
HOW THE HELL THESE WORDS ARE CENSORED??? :facepalm:

betty rose

: 0 So you had a bad day....

Western Suburbs of Chicago

12705596_1100273839996212_1239907012237752889_n.jpg

12697148_1100273976662865_6416505662565545281_o.jpg

Police officer saw a car driving southbound on a main road with a 15-foot tree embedded in the front grill of the car. Stopping the driver, he also noticed the airbags had been deployed (apparently from hitting the tree). After an investigation, the officer arrested the driver for DUI.
Gee, I thought he would get off with just a warning!

betty rose

Thank you ever so much! Still no meal or cake here:mad: My dh is excused he got stuck a little later than he thought he would yesterday and he's working today. My boys on the other hand :mad: They might be sleeping out in the tent tonight. My youngest did ask for a loan to get his girlfriend a gift for her birthday:mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::eek::eek::eek:
Motherhood is sometimes the most unappreciated job in the world. Mostly the teen years. I call those the self absorbed, I'm first years. Hey, that describes a lot of people in Disney World.;):rolleyes:o_O

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom