The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

@figmentfan423 Hope you had a great day yesterday!

You share a birthday with my long-time friend, who actually did turn 21 yesterday.:D
Thank you, Tomorrow is celebration time. My mom, my father in law, my niece and my cousin lots of cooking but at least i won't be doing the clean up!:joyfull: First batch for this month. :hilarious::banghead: Things are going to be very busy:arghh::banghead: I love all of them but why do there have to be so many so close together.

donaldtoo

Thank you so much for sharing. My boys have a meal planned for there on our way in, I don't know why but it always seemed to get bumped off our list. This time we're going, I even tagged it as my younger ds' birthday meal so there's no turning back now. BTW as soon as they get up I'm showing them those pics

Thanks, Figgy! :)
I remembered you posting about your first day T-Rex ADR, and figured you'd appreciate the pics. Hope your boys enjoyed them, as well.
Try to get a table in the ice cave...sooooo very cooooooolllll...!!! :D ;) :)
All 3 of our visits and meals there have been excellent, and the atmosphere is AWESOME...!!!!! :joyfull:
Looking forward to your review from y'all's upcoming trip...! :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I can't wait , thanks ahead of time. Enjoy the good food.

I am really looking forward to the Smokehouse, the burnt ends hash was good this year and is returning. But there is a chocolate cake with a caramel sauce and some ribs that look good. I might even try the watermelon salad (not at the smokehouse), I am not a fan of watermelon but I am intrigued that it is paired with a savory balsamic vinegar sauce and feta.

Goofyernmost

Thank you, Tomorrow is celebration time. My mom, my father in law, my niece and my cousin lots of cooking but at least i won't be doing the clean up!:joyfull: First batch for this month. :hilarious::banghead: Things are going to be very busy:arghh::banghead: I love all of them but why do there have to be so many so close together.
A family the plays together... and so on. :joyfull: Late June to early July must be a "randy" time for your family. By a simple matter of counting backwards my sister and I were joking about our birth-dates and discovered, quite shockingly, :jawdrop: that my beginning was on or about my Mothers Birthday and my sisters was on or about my Fathers Birthday. I guess they tended to celebrate.

betty rose

We have three birthdays in our family too. Then one in April and one in May. Hubby's is in August. Certain month's are busy

Last edited:

StarWarsGirl

:hilarious: Cats aren't always so bright...
enhanced-18230-1456586387-2.jpg

betty rose

I am really looking forward to the Smokehouse, the burnt ends hash was good this year and is returning. But there is a chocolate cake with a caramel sauce and some ribs that look good. I might even try the watermelon salad (not at the smokehouse), I am not a fan of watermelon but I am intrigued that it is paired with a savory balsamic vinegar sauce and feta.
Will they make it without cheese? I would love to try that too. We will be hitting the Food and Wine, the last day of the festival. School gets out earlier this year, so we get to go one day. Let me know what is killer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom