The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
In all the years you have been at Disney World you have never done AK at night? We have been fortunate to been there when it is open at night multiple times. It is different, especially Everest.

I have never done AK at night either. We usually leave by about 1pm, we did go back once to watch the Christmas Jammin' Jungle parade. I do plan on spending some time there in the late afternoon/evening in a couple weeks!

donaldtoo

Training? What is this training you speak of? :confused:

CcBKbs2WoAARKzJ.jpg

:hungry:
Hope ya' said "Hi!" to Penny for us...! ;)

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Thank you ever so much! Still no meal or cake here:mad: My dh is excused he got stuck a little later than he thought he would yesterday and he's working today. My boys on the other hand :mad: They might be sleeping out in the tent tonight. My youngest did ask for a loan to get his girlfriend a gift for her birthday:mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::eek::eek::eek:
"loan " him the money from his Florida fund :D

donaldtoo

I don't want to be a debbie downer at all but my day and part of yesterday was a huge downer to say the least. There is a controversy in our area about a sexual assualt (and I have/had respect for the assailant and respect for the victims as I had them in class) and then today I found out a former student of mine died tragically in a car crash this morning. Since I have these kids for three years, I get to know them quite well... :(
Anyway, my day did brighten when I came on here and read some of the Chit-chat. So thank you all for being a bright spot to me today! :)

Wow. Sorry I'm so late to this, but, sincerest sympathies and condolences.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I never go bathing suit shopping in-store anymore. Always order the same style online.

Problem is that other than the bathing suit I already have, all of the ones in my style online are excessively ugly. So...not sure what to do.
Speaking as a parent, we highly support our daughters wearing excessively ugly swimsuits. Might I suggest something along this line.
image.jpeg

Goofyernmost

Thank you ever so much! Still no meal or cake here:mad: My dh is excused he got stuck a little later than he thought he would yesterday and he's working today. My boys on the other hand :mad: They might be sleeping out in the tent tonight. My youngest did ask for a loan to get his girlfriend a gift for her birthday:mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::eek::eek::eek:
Kids are so much indoctrinated to the idea that their parents pay and think about things like that and until the situation is forced on them they don't even think that anything is required of them. When it finally is introduced there is a specific shock that comes across their faces.

I remember back a couple months ago my 14 year old grandson asked me if I would go to Star Wars with him. I said sure... you buying? He quickly said, yea, I guess I can. So we went. On the way there I told him that since I had bought our tickets on line, all he needed to do was buy the movie snacks for both of us. A smile came across his face and he immediately agreed. When we got there we went to the snack counter. All we got was two frozen Cokes and both of us got a box of candy. I do so wish I had my cell phone out to record his facial expression when they told him how much it came too. It was $2.00 more then what I had paid for the tickets (to a 3D, Omni theater). When he got home all he did was whine about how much it cost him. I didn't add anything because I was laughing to much.

This conversation happened between his mother (my daughter) and himself a couple days ago:

John: For Christmas would u get me a PlayStation if that was all I asked for?
Her: Maybe I guess
John: So like...a PlayStation...and a game....or a few games?
Her: silence
John: ...and a stocking of course.
Her: silence
John: ...and another gift too because you don't want to be THAT kind of parent.

Her: I think he may have played his hand a little to early in the negotiations.

betty rose

I hope you can find a new doctor. Isn't there anybody else in your area? A good doctor is worth a bit of a drive if need be.
Living in a big area, it's hard to know who is good. So far have gone through three, the first one filed bankruptcy, and left the area after being sued, the second was very arrogant, like this Drs. assistant. We are on the third. Our kids have tried three Drs. also, and they didn't like theirs either. They do the walk in clinic. We need long term care, so that doesn't fill the bill. We are going to talk to the Dr. to see, if he has a suggestion to resolve this issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom