The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Happy Birthday @figmentfan423! Your card and gift is in the mail, sure hope I got the address correct. You do live in New Jersey don't you. I addressed it to: Figment Fan 423... Someplace in Jersey. It should get there, let me know when it arrives.
Thank you kind sir but I think the snow you sent was intended for @MinnieM123 Sorry but I'm exchanging it for some warm next week. I was told it would be no problem and it comes in my size:joyfull:

Mrs. Piglet

And then there were two. :cyclops:

Both my kids had pretty spectacular 21st Birthdays. Still all and all my DD liked her sweet 16th more, I took her to WDW. Thinking it was our best Thanksgiving ever.
I loved my Sweet 16 party. I had it in a Hall with about 50 of my closest friends and we all had a huge blast dancing the night away and just being goofy 16 year old girls.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
: 0 So you had a bad day....

Western Suburbs of Chicago

12705596_1100273839996212_1239907012237752889_n.jpg

12697148_1100273976662865_6416505662565545281_o.jpg

Police officer saw a car driving southbound on a main road with a 15-foot tree embedded in the front grill of the car. Stopping the driver, he also noticed the airbags had been deployed (apparently from hitting the tree). After an investigation, the officer arrested the driver for DUI.

donaldtoo

Hubby never put his laundry in the hamper when we were first married. I took care of that in short order. What was in the hamper was laundered, what wasn't, was left on the floor. Imagine how he felt when he had to go to work in dirty under ware. Never happened again! There are ways to work together, laundry in hamper, I do, not in hamper you do, the catch up and then put in hamper. Then I will do. It only took one week of this to change behavior. :happy:

I never had this problem. For the majority of our childhood, myself and my two younger DBs ;) shared a bedroom. The first pic below was not even remotely close to an option. :eek: The second pic was much more the norm. :happy: Our momma raised us right...! :happy: ;)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Figgy1

Oh my. Sorry I missed your birthday @figmentfan423... :oops: In my defense, I am still 66 pages behind. :confused:
Anyhoo, hope it was a great one...!!! :joyfull:
And, to try and make up for my remissiveness, I brought in a special friend to make you a cake...! :happy: :D ;) :)

View attachment 133258

Oh My, I hope you had a wonderful and magical birthday @figmentfan423 .
Thank you ever so much! Still no meal or cake here:mad: My dh is excused he got stuck a little later than he thought he would yesterday and he's working today. My boys on the other hand :mad: They might be sleeping out in the tent tonight. My youngest did ask for a loan to get his girlfriend a gift for her birthday:mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::eek::eek::eek:

Mrs. Piglet

Thank you ever so much! Still no meal or cake here:mad: My dh is excused he got stuck a little later than he thought he would yesterday and he's working today. My boys on the other hand :mad: They might be sleeping out in the tent tonight. My youngest did ask for a loan to get his girlfriend a gift for her birthday:mad::rolleyes::cautious::banghead::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::eek::eek::eek:
No loan at all for that son and I wouldn't even give them a tent. :)

donaldtoo

Nope. After reading that, not even a tent. :grumpy:

;)

StarWarsGirl

I really want a swim dress for water parks, less chance of wardrobe malfunction LOL. I'm also somewhat vertically challenged and am having no luck in my size. I am feeling a bit tall at 64 inches here:joyfull: It seems the only way to get coverage is the tankini route and I don't want to give up yet. I found one really cute one but it didn't come in my size.:mad: Hopefully I'll be able to find something before I go. To think I thought jeans shopping was bad:cautious::banghead:
I never go bathing suit shopping in-store anymore. Always order the same style online.

Problem is that other than the bathing suit I already have, all of the ones in my style online are excessively ugly. So...not sure what to do.

Figgy1

I never go bathing suit shopping in-store anymore. Always order the same style online.

Problem is that other than the bathing suit I already have, all of the ones in my style online are excessively ugly. So...not sure what to do.
I'm hoping to find something I like get a couple and maybe with any luck I can just get a few more next year or the year after. Good luck! I feel like shoe shopping that's so much easier:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom