The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Do you roast them? If so for how long and what temp? Any other seasonings?
They're quite easy. wash and destem the kale. Cut into pieces. Spritz with evoo and you can lightly salt, and add all some or non of almost any spice. Garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, black pepper, herbs don't quite work. Bake 350 convection if you have it about 40 minutes. But start checking at 20. I like my dehydrater better, I set it for 104 and let it go all night. On humid days it can be 24 hours.

Last edited:

Figgy1

I hear ya. I'm 5'0 as well, but I'm also extremely curvy. Wouldn't so bad if I were taller. I'd rather be completely petite or taller. Nope, scratch that, I'd rather be taller. I like being strong with big lungs. Comes in handy for chorus.:happy:

I went jeans shopping recently and realized I probably am never going to drop a jeans size just because of the way my legs are shaped. I'd have to lose muscle mass in order to drop a few sizes, and that's not good either. :grumpy: So stuck I am.
I hear you I still haven't found a new bathing suit for my trip. All I want is something that covers enough so that my boys don't mind being seen with me at the water parks. Not way too expensive and cute all at the same time.:hilarious:

Figgy1

Seems to be the way on these boards as of late. That's why I decided to post the thread that I did and just hoped no trolls tried to hijack it.
I don't mind general moaning or groaning as that's opinion and everybody is entitled to that. Sometimes a bit of warning about things is good. But there is no reason to be nasty about it. Rant over and thank you again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom