The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Everybody needs to see Zootopia when they get the chance. It's the greatest Disney movie ever, and I'm not exaggerating.
Probably going to see it next weekend. Next week is the week before spring break, and everything is a little nuts My one best friend and I were planning to see it together, so I texted her to see if she wants to go next Sunday.

donaldtoo

I often wondered, is it that much more difficult to just type Son, Daughter, Wife, Brother, Sister, Father (in-law) or Mother (in-law), etc.? Or just me strangely obsessing on minor things? You will usually not find to many of those in my postings. It just seems silly to me. I will assume, unless told otherwise, that those people are "Dear" to everyone.

Consider me silly...ernusual, then...! ;)
I type slow enough as it is (especially on my iPhone), so the abbr. :D help me greatly.
I try to adjust where I feel necessary. :)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My younger brother is already 1 inch taller than me and he is in the 7th grade.
Mine is in eighth grade, but he's one of the older ones in his grade. He shot up between 7th and 8th grade.
Thanks to everyone for making my first day here a lot of fun. I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful night.
You're welcome. Nice to meet another college student on here, especially one hailing from the great state of MD as well. :)

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I'm mad because I was hoping to see what people think about some of the menu changes in some of the qs locations since I've been there. I expect some of the fighting up in news and general discussion but not in dining.
Seems to be the way on these boards as of late. That's why I decided to post the thread that I did and just hoped no trolls tried to hijack it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom