The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Most importantly you're getting better YEA!!!!!! Was it for a long time? i tried logging in when I got back in and had some trouble
Well, it sbeen 1 week and 1 half since I'm stick, doctor says this variant usually lasts between 2 weeks and 4 weeks.. so I'm still on the road to recovery. The problem is, this influenza just chunks your defenses. The worst damage is by bacteria and other illness that take home when your defenses are low.

As for the forum, It was between 20 minutes to 1 hour.
I tried to access at around 11:00 am and it was throwing big errors..
then 20 mins later, it was throwing a different error. Went to shower,then eat something.. forum was then back up.

Cesar R M

For @MinnieM123

Look he has a ready made bullseye.
a91f007203d65336514fcfffba69ad3d.jpg

And for the rest of us

resize
they did a really good job at the sand ones.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
We had an ice storm overnight and now snow. It should stop soon. Cars slipping off the roads with crashes and airplanes slip sliding away off the runways. Joy Joy

Groundhog sloppy joes tonight.
It was in the mid sixties here today and sunny. It was so gorgeous that I took a walk around campus, and then to get dinner, I walked to the pizza place instead of driving someplace. I was just about to go thank the groundhog for our early spring. :D

Cesar R M

It evolves but it doesn't have to evolve in negative ways. WE, people, do not have to change. It's a fallacy. If we don't use it that way, it will not evolve. It's just that we are a species of followers and unable to decide for ourselves what is something that is for the better or for the dumbing down of our society. it's 4 U 2 D side.
kinda hard to stop when the majority of the internet uses it.
Anyone remembers when LOL started to be used? or similar acronyms? All kids embraced it (now that they're adults). The older adults were the ones "nah, its just a fad!".

Cesar R M

Hmpf. The forum crashed, when? I don't get to get on much during the day, only when I have to get off my bad foot for a few till the advil kicks in. I must have missed it. It was spectacular? Yikes.
Well yeah, It was interesting because I just woke up, fired up the browser (one of my default tabs is this forum), returned with a critical server error warning.
Wasnt for THAT long anyway.

Figgy1

Well, it sbeen 1 week and 1 half since I'm stick, doctor says this variant usually lasts between 2 weeks and 4 weeks.. so I'm still on the road to recovery. The problem is, this influenza just chunks your defenses. The worst damage is by bacteria and other illness that take home when your defenses are low.

As for the forum, It was between 20 minutes to 1 hour.
I tried to access at around 11:00 am and it was throwing big errors..
then 20 mins later, it was throwing a different error. Went to shower,then eat something.. forum was then back up.
I hope you're almost done! That stinks get well soon xoxo

Figgy1

It was in the mid sixties here today and sunny. It was so gorgeous that I took a walk around campus, and then to get dinner, I walked to the pizza place instead of driving someplace. I was just about to go thank the groundhog for our early spring. :D
i know what you're saying and I spent some time outside walking as well but don't thank him yet. Wait until after Friday. i may need to get my sling shot back out!:grumpy::rolleyes::mad::cold::cold::cold:

betty rose

Be well Bets.

What did the Doc say about your dear hubby's illness?
He got a virus. I got the flu. He has no infection, and is getting better, but he has a cough that will last 3 month's. This is one crazy year, for bugs. The Doctor has seen more people with the flu that got the flu shots, as there are so many different strains, of flu and virus's. Only a blood test will tell. This seems to be a very severe year. Some people think I, it's because of our constantly changing temperatures, and strong winds, bringing in different bugs from other areas. Speaking of winds, tomorrow we are back to 50 mph winds, and 70 degrees. The west to east air current is over Denver tomorrow. Bringing winds from as far as Arizona, with a high fire danger. I'm going to stay close to home and live under the sheets I launder!;)

betty rose

^^^^This sound like fun. If things don't go extremely well in August that's what my dh and I will do 2017 as we have APs for Uni. We may even fly down:eek::eek::eek: and hire a nice car service to get us there and schlep our bags. One of the things I'm looking forward to is not having to make rope drop every morning. I most likely will as I'm a morning person, but it's nice to have the option.
I'm doing rope drop at home for the next 10 days, 2 antibiotics at 5AM and 2 at 5PM. Then back to my chair. Sure has been a fun winter. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom