The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
Hope your ear infection clears up soon. That is funny about your cat. At Christmas this year we put up a tree where my dog's food bowl is, she dealt with the change of eating location until after the Christmas decorations were down. Then she wouldn't eat anything until we moved her bowl back. They are creatures of habit!
I think she liked having the food bowl up here because it meant in the morning she could jump off the bed, eat, watch the birds out the window, and crawl back in bed with me. She was eating so much more that we had to cut back on her food because she was getting a little plump-ish

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
plane.jpg

Pretty.

Always loved when airlines branded their planes Disney.
WestJet%20737-800%20WL%20C-GWSZ%20(13-Walt%20Disney%20World)(Tko)%20YYC%20(CSD)(46)-M.jpg

WestJet_Boeing_737-8CT_C-GWSV.jpg

Alaska_Airlines_737-900_with_Disneyworld_livery.jpg

Wish_1.jpg

4712280040_1b86612e9f.jpg
14aaeaae2475e7e0043d40c35e4e6256.jpg

Gabe1

Now Citizens of Hollywood are about to get let go:mad::mad::mad: I really like them, they're so funny, part of the magic! No Writer's Shop:mad::(:cry:

Oh Wow! But really not surprised about Citizens. This seems to be the new approach Disney is taking with their contract entertainers. Sad.

Writer's I'm going to miss. Such a great place and nice to escape the heat for a few minutes, any Idea when she is going?

Gabe1

It will be our first time so I'm planning lot of pics and notes! I don't know if I'm more afraid of coming home and going OMG I can't believe I even bothered going there or OMG why did I wait so long. I do know quite a few of their TS places cost about what a qs place cost to eat at Disney

I think it will be choice #2. I find it to be a great supplement after have been to Disney many many times. It is really fun to experience attractions that are totally new. Yeah some attractions are better than others but I find that at Disney too.

Gabe1

I miss the times where I was a bottomless pit. Tons of food, not a single increase in weight.
Now I'm kinda chubby D:

Yeah, I went through a little of that, when I turned 40 my metabolism seemed to have slowed down, about the same time as my eyes started requiring reading glasses. While not chubby I certainly wasn't 98# anymore, still not. But my metabolism or my body seemed to even out and I started to loose the weight I had gained. Go Figure. For now anyhow I can eat what I want and I maintain my weight. Not arguing, I guess that too can change at anytime.

Gabe1

We just bought tickets the other day.

"Adult tickets for the Magic Kingdom, Disney’s flagship park in Orlando, will rise to $124 a day for peak periods, up from $105 presently. Tickets for the Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom resorts will rise to $114 on peak days, from $97 currently. Prices aren’t rising at the four Florida parks during the value days." Disneyland is cheaper by like $20.

But holy s*** batman.

If this applies to multi-day passes, I'd hate to see those prices.

Ya just know it is coming though. 2 days at MK or an AP at Uni. Though the one days at Uni are expensive too but leaps and bound between the two for APs. I like that Uni has a sliding scale, the longer you stay on their property the cheaper the resort becomes per day.

Figgy1

Well, my cold is now an ear infection. Feeling much better with the antibiotic, though.

In other news, the kitchen is getting back to normal. The walls need painting, but my parents haven't picked out a color yet. They want to live with everything for a while before deciding. I moved the cat's food out of my room. She promptly went over, sat where the bowl had been, and stared at me. :rolleyes:
I'm so happy you're feeling better but why would you upset her routine. She just wants to make sure you're feeling better and keep a close eye on you to make sure you're getting better:)

Songbird76

I think the world is conspiring against me in my efforts to save money for Disney. My washing machine broke on Wednesday or Thursday and the repairman came today and said it would cost me more to fix than a new machine would cost. And this machine is just barely 2 years old! He said a new machine should work perfectly for 5 years, so we have to see if there's a warranty on this one with the company we bought it from. At least I found the receipt. But last month the dishwasher broke, and the water heater had to be repaired, and now the newish washing machine that has to be replaced? GRRRRR!!!

Figgy1

I think the world is conspiring against me in my efforts to save money for Disney. My washing machine broke on Wednesday or Thursday and the repairman came today and said it would cost me more to fix than a new machine would cost. And this machine is just barely 2 years old! He said a new machine should work perfectly for 5 years, so we have to see if there's a warranty on this one with the company we bought it from. At least I found the receipt. But last month the dishwasher broke, and the water heater had to be repaired, and now the newish washing machine that has to be replaced? GRRRRR!!!
Sympathy like! Ouch only 2 years old:eek: What brand is it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom