The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Might that be the IKEA Islands you've traveled to for a unique shopping experience? (You said Isles instead of aisles, so I figured this must be some sort of exotic tropical island destination you discovered; I'm still trying to locate it on the map . . . :confused: :p )

Maybe she meant somethin' like this...?! o_O

Ikea+kitchen+island.jpg

:D ;) :)

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Okay folks, it's only Olive Garden; but we don't have any in Ontario, so it's a nice once/year treat for us.

Salad, no croutons, tomato ON THE SIDE:
image.jpg
image.jpg
We had two big bowls of this. I had two plates. Hubby had four!
Bread sticks hiding there on the right. I might have eaten three of these. (Okay, I did.) Mike had four.

He always gets the Tour of Italy, but the server convinced him to try one of the new "Tours".
image.jpg
image.jpg

I always get the portobello ravioli. This time I actually remembered to "hold the diced tomatoes".
Delish, as always. I ate four, Hubby ate three.
image.jpg

Oops, my bad. I forgot to take a pic of the "Apple Tuscan Bread Pudding" before I'd eaten my share.
This is the slightly more than half I left for Mike.
We ordered it with ice cream, but they were out. :(
image.jpg

The plate, once I had finger-licked it. Yeah, I'm classy like that.
image.jpg

And of course, no OG meal is complete without the chocolate mints.
Our server brought us four of them. Hubby insisted he was too full and that I should have them all. Good wife that I am, I did not argue. :)
image.jpg

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Okay folks, it's only Olive Garden; but we don't have any in Ontario, so it's a nice once/year treat for us.

View attachment 76490
View attachment 76491
Bread sticks hiding there on the right. I might have eaten three of these. (Okay, I did.) Mike had four.

He always gets the Tour of Italy, but the server convinced him to try one of the new "Tours".
View attachment 76492
View attachment 76493

I always get the portobello ravioli. This time I actually remembered to "hold the diced tomatoes".
View attachment 76494

Oops, my bad. I forgot to take a pic of the "Apple Tuscan Bread Pudding" before I'd eaten my share.
View attachment 76495

View attachment 76496

Our server brought us four of them. Hubby insisted he was too full and that I should have them all. Good wife that I am, I did not argue. :)
View attachment 76497
Looks great. Although I got stuck on the bread sticks.

donaldtoo

View attachment 76490
View attachment 76491

View attachment 76492
View attachment 76493

View attachment 76494

View attachment 76495

View attachment 76496

View attachment 76497

YUM-O-RAMA!!!!! :hungry:
Thank you for that...!!! :)

MOXOMUMD

View attachment 76490
View attachment 76491

View attachment 76492
View attachment 76493

View attachment 76494

View attachment 76495

View attachment 76496

View attachment 76497
Every Christmas I put a bag of Andes in my daughter's stocking. :) And your hotel looks beautiful.

donaldtoo

That Tour of Italy doesn't look like the picture.

Olive Garden is ok...but they've improved the pasta offerings at the grocery store and you can make comparable food at home pretty easily.

Carrabas is better.

Still, I wouldn't say no if someone invited me out to OG for a meal!

Yep, your first sentence was also one of the first things I noticed.
Also, I agree with the rest.
But, we also love Olive Garden, and have yet to ever have a bad meal there. :)

FutureCEO

Olive Garden is good for people who do not have great restaurants near them or just want a lazy meal.

I, personally, do not understand why they are doing so bad. Last time I went, I waited 30 minutes for a table. And yes, there is a Carrabbas across the street. The Macaroni Grill was here but didn't do good so it closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom