The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

SpiderMan 2 with Toby Maguire or Andrew Garfield?

I don't understand why they rebooted the Spidy Series after a couple year difference?
not rebooted.. different "universes".

Amazing, Ultimate and normal spidermans are different universes.

Ultimate for example.. has a latino spiderman, since peter died (he's back now)

Cesar R M

View attachment 76438 Craft show done. Some presents purchased. Now miles and miles of isles.
Entering a big Ikea is like:

M39Wplq.jpg

StarWarsGirl

SpiderMan 2 with Toby Maguire or Andrew Garfield?

I don't understand why they rebooted the Spidy Series after a couple year difference?
I like them both actually, but Spiderman 2 with Tobey is better than the Amazing Spiderman 2.

Evidently, there was a disagreement with director Sam Raimi, and the studio couldn't come to an agreement with him.

I actually prefer Andrew Garfield over Tobey Maguire. For one, and this is a female thing, Andrew Garfield is hot and Tobey Maguire reminds me too much of one of my uncles. Sad but true. I think Andrew Garfield is a better actor too. I like his sarcasm with the character.

There are things I like about each series. I like that they explain what happened to Peter's parents in the new one. I think the story was better in Spiderman 2 than any of the others. I liked Amazing Spiderman better as a back story than Spiderman 1 with Tobey. Dr. Octopus was the best villain in all of them. I like Sally Field as Aunt May better than the original Aunt May. But I preferred James Franco as Harry Osborne.

And Emma Stone as Gwen Stacey over Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson any day of the week. Did not like MJ at all. Loved Gwen Stacey. Also, although Amazing Spiderman 2 was not as good as it could have been if they had made a simpler plot, it was not nearly as bad as Spiderman 3.

So both had high and low points. I just hope that if Marvel/Disney gets the rights back to Spiderman and decide to include him with the Avengers that they don't drop Andrew Garfield like it's rumored that they would.

StarWarsGirl

Also, love, love, love Big Hero Six. Absolutely great. Right up there with Incredibles IMO. First I laughed. Then I cried (I mean, bawled.) Then I laughed some more. Then I cried again. But by the end, I was smiling again. My brother asked if we could see it again. We will definitely get it when it comes out on DVD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom