The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

Yes. Season 2 though I'm not sure how that's going to work out. From the trailer, they are in the same town. I think it should have been a different town or city every season. The first season was amazing. Look forward to the second one. Plus Eve Myles is a new cast.
Are they going to focus on another disappearance? You think the town would be too wise for the same story to unfold.

Last edited:

FutureCEO

Are they going to focus on another disappearance? You think the town would be too wise for the same story to unfold.

Here's a trailer from BBC America. The British trailer is actually shown on BBC America but it doesn't play on youtube :rolleyes: It continues right after they found the killer, apparently. Wonder if they will do a Series 3.

seahawk7

Here's a trailer from BBC America. The British trailer is actually shown on BBC America but it doesn't play on youtube :rolleyes: It continues right after they found the killer, apparently. Wonder if they will do a Series 3.

I'm excited! So they will deal with the aftermath. Maybe somebody gets killed towards the end of Season two and that begins Season three. I mean there is a lot to be angry about, so someone could just snap.

StarWarsGirl

Brothers.

Earlier today:
Me: Would you please unload the dishwasher?
Brother: No
Me: Kid, unload the dishwasher
Brother: No! I don't have to!

10 minutes later:
Me: So since Mom and Dad are going to the Ravens game Sunday, do you wanna go to the movies?
Brother: Yes.
Me: But remember, you have to earn it by being nice to me and with good behavior (standard warning whenever I offer to take him to do something).

Brother gets up from the couch and unloads the dishwasher without me asking.

Oh bribery. Sweet bribery.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I am coughing. Have been coughing for weeks. Will continue to cough for weeks. Maybe months.
It happens every year I get home from Disney.

In 2009, we returned the first week of October, and I can still be heard hacking my guts out while at the funeral home pre-arranging things for my dad in late February. (He was too sick to come, but wanted in on all the details, so we videotaped the whole process.)

Anyways, I am coughing. And I am majorly sleep deprived.
Nobody is working tomorrow. I have chugged some cough syrup. And I have a date with Agatha Christie.
Have a good night everyone; I'm out early. God bless.

seahawk7

640_coffee.jpg

Good morning.

bacon_header.jpg

seahawk7

I am coughing. Have been coughing for weeks. Will continue to cough for weeks. Maybe months.
It happens every year I get home from Disney.

In 2009, we returned the first week of October, and I can still be heard hacking my guts out while at the funeral home pre-arranging things for my dad in late February. (He was too sick to come, but wanted in on all the details, so we videotaped the whole process.)

Anyways, I am coughing. And I am majorly sleep deprived.
Nobody is working tomorrow. I have chugged some cough syrup. And I have a date with Agatha Christie.
Have a good night everyone; I'm out early. God bless.
I hope you feel better soon.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My experience has been whatever temperament a person had in their youth just gets intensified as they get older. I also work with a lot of old people and most are very sweet. It touches my heart when they worry about me staying up all night. My late grandma, God bless her, used to say that to me.

That was very pleasant to read. I am happy to hear that our elder citizens share their caring concern for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom