The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I dunno, the second from the left on top, could be an interesting one, depending on who (or possible, whom) was wearing it.
But it has feathers! Only birds should sport feathers on their chests.

And FWIW, although Katie Perry MIGHT be able to pull off Sweater #2, you know darn well that she is not going to be the type of girl to wear it.

More likely, this sweater would be worn by gals like Mimi:

image.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Long day. So frustrated with common core curricula!

Too all the parents out there who can no longer help their children with their math

10675806_10152819687942641_7937643925784902197_n.jpg

seahawk7

Gonna cry now.
The boys have called it quits!
Adopted Son says he's moving in with his grandparents.
Son #2 says he can't afford the apartment on his own.

SIL is bringing home the application cancellation form this weekend. At risk, the $950 deposit that I put down.
If they can re-rent it for Jan. 1st, I'll get it all back, save $100.
If not, buh-bye @JenniferS' money.

What do you know - the light at the end of the tunnel did turn out to be an oncoming train, after all.

I am sad. And pi$$ed.
I'm sorry.

seahawk7

Gonna cry now.
The boys have called it quits!
Adopted Son says he's moving in with his grandparents.
Son #2 says he can't afford the apartment on his own.

SIL is bringing home the application cancellation form this weekend. At risk, the $950 deposit that I put down.
If they can re-rent it for Jan. 1st, I'll get it all back, save $100.
If not, buh-bye @JenniferS' money.

What do you know - the light at the end of the tunnel did turn out to be an oncoming train, after all.

I am sad. And pi$$ed.
Sympathy "like."

seahawk7

you need to push them harder.. really..
backing down is not fun.
All I can say is you can try your best as a parent but we have very little control over what our kids do as adults. I think it is good to help them when they make mistakes because hopefully they will learn. Jennifer ' s boys are still young. I have faith in her to make the decisions that are good for her. She is a smart woman.

seahawk7

Bad news: my grandmother had to cancel her trip to Hilton Head because my step grandfather is having surgery.

Bad because now she won't have the nieces, and I was looking forward to spending some time with them. We will still be going and may invite them to stay with us for just the weekend, but won't get to spend as much time with them as planned.

Even worse because my step-grandfather is 98 years old, and they are removing a mass on his neck. If it turns out to be cancerous...not good. It already feels like each time you see him could be the last time that you see him...I hope Thanksgiving wasn't the last:cry:
I'm sending well wishes your family's way.

seahawk7

Hahaaa...!!!
I hear ya'! It's all relative, and that was MANY years ago, for me.
Although, I'm in better shape than I have been in a while (yes, even with my beer consumption ;)) I'm still not ready for a repeat of that New Mexico, Wheeler Peak fun...yet.
Maybe in the next year, or so... :cool: ;) :)
What is New Mexico Wheeler Peak?

seahawk7

When my 8-lb. son was in the NICU, he was there with the 5-lb. crack baby, and the 4-lb. triplets (who had just transferred in from McMaster).
Of the triplets, 2 of them always shared one isolette, and the other insisted on having his own. If the two were separated for any reason, they would kick up a huge fuss, and all the monitoring alarms would go off.
I can't tell you how many times I went in the nursery, only to find the two of them snuggled up together against the chest of one of the nurses, in a rocking chair.

Those triplets live just down the road from me. The same two are still inseparable.
That reminds me of a set of twins I took care of Tuesday night. One likes to sleep on his back and the other on his stomach. I came to find out that that's how they were in utero!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom