The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
I feel so blessed to work in this unit. Anyone who says babies are not born with their personalities just has to see these little ones. You got your quiet ones, your cranky ones, etc.
When my 8-lb. son was in the NICU, he was there with the 5-lb. crack baby, and the 4-lb. triplets (who had just transferred in from McMaster).
Of the triplets, 2 of them always shared one isolette, and the other insisted on having his own. If the two were separated for any reason, they would kick up a huge fuss, and all the monitoring alarms would go off.
I can't tell you how many times I went in the nursery, only to find the two of them snuggled up together against the chest of one of the nurses, in a rocking chair.

Those triplets live just down the road from me. The same two are still inseparable.

Cesar R M

Funny-Christmas-Tree-Decorations.jpg
wow, what an angry tree!

Cesar R M

When my 8-lb. son was in the NICU, he was there with the 5-lb. crack baby, and the 4-lb. triplets (who had just transferred in from McMaster).
Of the triplets, 2 of them always shared one isolette, and the other insisted on having his own. If the two were separated for any reason, they would kick up a huge fuss, and all the monitoring alarms would go off.
I can't tell you how many times I went in the nursery, only to find the two of them snuggled up together against the chest of one of the nurses, in a rocking chair.

Those triplets live just down the road from me. The same two are still inseparable.
soul twins then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom