The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yep, same here. I love the outdoors. Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I've done any serious hiking or climbing, but, man was it ever fun...! :) As I've posted before we hiked/climbed some pretty big stuff.
Wheeler Peak, at 13,167 ft., is the highest one I've ever climbed.
And, that's not even half of Everest...!!! :eek: ;) :)

Well, I can top that! :p There's a mountain not far from where I am, and it's all of . . . 400 feet! So take that! :eek:

(Hee hee . . . if I'm busy on the weekend, and just want a really quick mountain climb, I go there and it's only 8-10 minutes to the top! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: So if people ask me what I did on the weekend, I'll tell them I went mountain climbing, and they'll be like, "Wow. That must have been exciting." :D ) Note: even though it's really just a big, rugged terrain hill, it technically is classified as a mountain, due to a certain type of rock that is there.

Goofyernmost

Ha! I think it's great; you have a $400 credit now. I say, you should go out on a spending spree with the card and buy something fun for yourself! :happy:
If the balance is more then the $400.00 it will not be a credit in that they owe you money. It will be just used to lower the amount owed to them by that amount. Nothing gained except being out of dept one payment quicker.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
If the balance is more then the $400.00 it will not be a credit in that they owe you money. It will be just used to lower the amount owed to them by that amount. Nothing gained except being out of dept one payment quicker.

Oops! I misunderstood his post; I thought it meant that he had paid the amount in full, twice! Why was I the only one who thought that? :confused:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
@Wrangler-Rick , what was the highlight of your recent trip to WDW?
Just one highlight? That's a hard one. We had a few firsts. The Seven Dwarf's Mine train was pretty cool. We ate at the California Grill and saw the fireworks - while that was different, we actually liked the view of the fireworks better from in front of the castle, but the food was great. We ate at the Wave - never knew anything about it until Jennifer's trip - and we liked it!!! I just like going there - there is a lot of things to do to take your mind off of things so you can relax. It was nice just sitting on a bench in the sun with a drink, relaxing, and watching everyone running like crazy. We just took it easy and got to go on all the things we wanted to! I loaded all the pix onto my laptop at lunch, but didn't get a chance to upload any of them. I did take some of the "snow" on Main Street....

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I still managed to finish my paper on it. But now I have a lot of time to play on it. Uninstall bloatware, install MS Office, transfer files...a lot to do and I'm still not finished. But I got Office working and my wallpaper set up, so the two most important orders of business are finished.

Now, RollerCoaster Tycoon...

Are you on Holiday now?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@StarWarsGirl95 My DD would like to pick your brain. She drew a 23 year old guy at her new work for Santa Secret. $15 His clue provided was Star Wars geek.

Suggestions? She knows nothing about StarWars and party is Thursday. So local stuff or Amazon.

donaldtoo

Well, I can top that! :p There's a mountain not far from where I am, and it's all of . . . 400 feet! So take that! :eek:

(Hee hee . . . if I'm busy on the weekend, and just want a really quick mountain climb, I go there and it's only 8-10 minutes to the top! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: So if people ask me what I did on the weekend, I'll tell them I went mountain climbing, and they'll be like, "Wow. That must have been exciting." :D ) Note: even though it's really just a big, rugged terrain hill, it technically is classified as a mountain, due to a certain type of rock that is there.

Hahaaa...!!!
I hear ya'! It's all relative, and that was MANY years ago, for me.
Although, I'm in better shape than I have been in a while (yes, even with my beer consumption ;)) I'm still not ready for a repeat of that New Mexico, Wheeler Peak fun...yet.
Maybe in the next year, or so... :cool: ;) :)

Cesar R M

correct, except since I still owe money, I might need to pay again once the bill arrives (the monthly without interest rates for example, which "tick" on the card's "cut" day)
Oops! I misunderstood his post; I thought it meant that he had paid the amount in full, twice! Why was I the only one who thought that? :confused:
yeah, paid the full amount OF THE MONTH. not of the total owed debt.

StarWarsGirl

@StarWarsGirl95 My DD would like to pick your brain. She drew a 23 year old guy at her new work for Santa Secret. $15 His clue provided was Star Wars geek.

Suggestions? She knows nothing about StarWars and party is Thursday. So local stuff or Amazon.
Well, you pretty much can't go wrong giving a guy something with Yoda, Darth Vader, or Han Solo on it. R2D2 and Stormtroopers are pretty safe as well. My first thought is a mug

I like this one
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Cer...1418352540&sr=8-9&keywords=star+wars+yoda+mug

This one is funny
http://www.amazon.com/Vandor-99262-...id=1418353126&sr=1-9&keywords=Darth+Vader+mug

If she can easily guess his t-shirt size, this is pretty cool
http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Men...=1418352871&sr=1-6&keywords=star+wars+t-shirt

This one is also cool

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Men...d=1418353062&sr=8-21&keywords=Darth+Vader+mug

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom