The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

take photos! :D
She hopped down. I figured out the reason she was being so annoying was because she wanted food.
other accounts as in what? transportation? food?
If you get food, buy something, that sort of thing
yaaay! so it arrived on time?
Yup, arrived this morning. I wish they had knocked, though. They left it by the garage, and it's snowing. I'm just glad I checked and went out and grabbed it.

StarWarsGirl

Bad news: my grandmother had to cancel her trip to Hilton Head because my step grandfather is having surgery.

Bad because now she won't have the nieces, and I was looking forward to spending some time with them. We will still be going and may invite them to stay with us for just the weekend, but won't get to spend as much time with them as planned.

Even worse because my step-grandfather is 98 years old, and they are removing a mass on his neck. If it turns out to be cancerous...not good. It already feels like each time you see him could be the last time that you see him...I hope Thanksgiving wasn't the last:cry:

donaldtoo

I love hiking, just as long as the trail isn't too demanding or takes more than a few hours. My hiking boots are Asolo, from Italy, and they're the best footwear I own. Been on many hikes in New England, and also once in Colorado. I love being in the outdoors, seeing critters, and looking at beautiful, natural scenery. :)

Yep, same here. I love the outdoors. Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I've done any serious hiking or climbing, but, man was it ever fun...! :) As I've posted before we hiked/climbed some pretty big stuff.
Wheeler Peak, at 13,167 ft., is the highest one I've ever climbed.
And, that's not even half of Everest...!!! :eek: ;) :)

Cesar R M

Bad news: my grandmother had to cancel her trip to Hilton Head because my step grandfather is having surgery.

Bad because now she won't have the nieces, and I was looking forward to spending some time with them. We will still be going and may invite them to stay with us for just the weekend, but won't get to spend as much time with them as planned.

Even worse because my step-grandfather is 98 years old, and they are removing a mass on his neck. If it turns out to be cancerous...not good. It already feels like each time you see him could be the last time that you see him...I hope Thanksgiving wasn't the last:cry:

that sucks.. and right on December :(

donaldtoo

Prayers that it is benign and he gets well, soon.

donaldtoo

funny+reindeer+cartoon.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom