The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

seahawk7

Alrighty gang, color/colour ;) me gone...
The sweetest of Christmasy Disney dreams to all a' y'all...!

4134272757_53b7a07e95_z.jpg

See yaaaaaaaaaaa...!!!!! :)
Just as soon as I get on, everyone goes to bed. :(

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Well I'm glad! Yeah, at work taking care of teeny babies. On an unrelated topic, I'm seriously jonzing for some coffee.
Thank you for the work you do.
I nearly lost my second son at birth, so I have a great appreciation for the nurses in the CCN/NICU (whatever y'all call it).

I'm making tea (my third); shall I make you one also?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
If I'm at a wedding or something where I'vs been dancing for a few hours and the feet hurt...off come the shoes. If people think that's lowbrow of me, that's there problem not mine.

Hmmmm. Not lowbrow just gross like not washing hands. Ive seen that at a couple of weddings No not a fan. As I've said many times I have a thing about hygine and staph Infections are something I have a healthy fear of. A tiny cut and contact with staph bacteria is nasty. My kids always wore flip flops in dorm bathrooms and locker rooms because of stapf. People not wearing shoes in public places is one more reason I don't want their toes grinding in my rugs in my home. They get bacteria all over their feet and then stick those dirty feet back in shoes. Grime factor is how do you clean the inside of a shoe when ya stick a dirty foot in it? Big ewe factor for me.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Hmmmm. Not lowbrow just gross like not washing hands. Ive seen that at a couple of weddings No not a fan. As I've said many times I have a thing about hygine and staph Infections are something I have a healthy fear of. A tiny cut and contact with staph bacteria is nasty. My kids always wore flip flops in dorm bathrooms and locker rooms because of stapf. People not wearing shoes in public places is one more reason I don't want their toes grinding in my rugs in my home. They get bacteria all over their feet and then stick those dirty feet back in shoes. Grime factor is how do you clean the inside of a shoe when ya stick a dirty foot in it? Big ewe factor for me.
Well then, I guess I won't tell you ...
I actually sit on toilet seats too. :hilarious:

I wash my hands scrupulously, and try not to touch my mouth, eyes, or nose after touching things in public.
Other than that, I just live.
I even pick food up from the floor ... long after the 5-second rule has elapsed.

As a kid, I used to eat gum off of the sidewalk, as long as it didn't have ants on it. That's where I drew the line.

Makes you wonder how I ever made it to 47, eh?! And as a Canadian woman, statistically I will probably outlive you all.
And at the age of 84.6, God willing, I will still be bending over to pick up food from the floor, walking around barefoot (think old Rose at the end of Titanic), and sitting on toilet seats. :);):hilarious:

seahawk7

Well then, I guess I won't tell you ...
I actually sit on toilet seats too. :hilarious:

I wash my hands scrupulously, and try not to touch my mouth, eyes, or nose after touching things in public.
Other than that, I just live.
I even pick food up from the floor ... long after the 5-second rule has elapsed.

As a kid, I used to eat gum off of the sidewalk, as long as it didn't have ants on it. That's where I drew the line.

Makes you wonder how I ever made it to 47, eh?! And as a Canadian woman, statistically I will probably outlive you all.
And at the age of 84.6, God willing, I will still be bending over to pick up food from the floor, walking around barefoot (think old Rose at the end of Titanic), and sitting on toilet seats. :);):hilarious:
Different strokes for different folks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom