The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

The PTB at work do not appreciate my affection for Disney.
They have also been known to mock my Titanic obsession.
And ... they don't really care for the Mr. Potato figure on my desk, that I won't let anyone play with.

OK, so this is the closest I could come to a sinking Titanic full of Disney characters...

cool%20star%20wars%20photos%20george%20lucas%20james%20cameron%20star%20wars%20titanic%20congrats%20card%5B7%5D.jpg%3Fimgmax%3D800

:D ;) :)

donaldtoo

Despite not needing to shop, and not really having the $$ to waste, Hubby insists we go on our annual Christmas shopping/getaway to Buffalo this weekend.

It's kind of our thing. Two nights away at a nice hotel, a fancy dinner at a lovely restaurant, a little shopping, a matinee movie or two ... and no kids.
Obviously, I said:
View attachment 76134

Hahaaa...!!! :joyfull:
At first, I was like "What the h**l...?!?! Manatee movie...?! :confused:"
:hilarious:

Hope y'all have a blast...!!! :)

Cesar R M

More information has been released about the shooter; something's not right with this dude.

He's being charged with unlawful possession of ammunition primer, unlawful possession of another gun that police also found in his trunk, careless use of a firearm causing injury, and also carrying a dangerous weapon after police said they found a spring-loaded knife! So the shooter said he mistook the jogger for a deer . . .

The jogger, who was running with his dog at the time, was furious at the shooter. He told police that the guy was shooting at anything he saw, and the jogger started screaming for the guy to stop shooting, before he finally stopped. Jogger was hit by two bullets and taken to the hospital, but thank God survived. His dog was unharmed.
is the hunter named Dick Cheney? :hilarious:

seahawk7

I have a really random observation I meant to share weeks ago.

I suspect it's due to all the construction occurring in the parks, MK primarily, but my feet were filthy during our last trip.

I wore the exact same flip flops as last year and the year before, but never before have my tootsies been so dirty.

Despite soaking them in the pool, and/or showering every day - they did not come clean.
I actually had to lather up a facecloth each night, post MK, and SCRUB them.
That's a half dozen cloths that I'm sure went straight into the garbage!

Has anyone else who has travelled to MK since the Hub construction started had the same experience?
I havent. But I enjoyed your story.

donaldtoo

I had to read that thrice.
Manatee movie ... huh?

Finally got it - matinee.

Not sure which of us is denser tonight?
Me. Always, me.

I'm gonna' go with me bein' denser, 'cause somehow I missed this post... :confused:
Anyway, I looked at it twice and originally saw it as "manitee", which immediately made me think of the sea animal. I then googled to make sure of the spelling, and felt even denser. :cyclops:
This has all given me a good laugh, though. So, win-win...! :D :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom