The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I don't think snakes are evil at all. They're just animals. Having stated that, I still keep as far away from them as possible because I'm never sure which ones are poisonous. But I do understand and respect the fact that they have a place in nature. However, I think that last thing I'd ever want to do (even for a million dollars) is let an anaconda swallow me!! :in pain: :eek: I agree: that guy was an idiot!!
second, most of them eat to survive and only attack when they really have to.

the only animals I think they are really alive.. are some chimps, humans and tigers.. tigers kills just because THEY FEEL LIKE KILLING.

donaldtoo

I thought of you this morning, while watching our local CBS affiliate station. In the "business" portion of the news, they announced a beer delivery service, starting in 4 U.S. cities (Boston is one of them; I don't think Texas has picked up this service yet). I guess you order online from a specified delivery company that Budweiser has contracted with, and you'll have your beer delivered to your home in an hour! :joyfull:

In your case, I think your own finely-tuned, daily beer run is probably faster; but maybe if your area ever gets the service, you might want to use it on a rainy day that you prefer not to go out. :happy:

Hahaaa..!
There's a place called Party Barn Beverages down by the UT campus that you can drive thru for all your adult beverage needs. They'll also deliver kegs, but, nothing less than that. :(
But, there's also several locations of a place called Tiff's Treats that'll deliver cookies and milk. :):)

donaldtoo

Every year about this time, I start stressing out :eek: about how much money I'll need to buy Christmas gifts, while also having enough money to pay the monthly bills. Every year, I tell myself that come January, I'll sign up for one of those Christmas Club accounts at the bank. I'll put in a little money each month, so that by the end of the year, I'll have at least half or more of what I need to buy gifts. Yet, another year has gone by, and I still haven't opened up a Christmas Account . . . :( Obviously, I'm useless. :oops:

You're useless...?!?!?!?!?! o_O :confused: :cyclops:

Ok, I finally got it...a TRICK statement...!!!!! :joyfull: ;) :)

seahawk7

I agree with you on that.
I honestly groan and facepalm in ANY MOVIE he's in (except where he had to act more decently, like in THE LEGO MOVIE)
In his "normal" movies, he looks way too forced.
But then... its all matter of taste.
I like Monty Python but hate little britain.
Love Leslie Nielsen but hate Will Ferell.
Shirley you can't be serious. ;)

seahawk7

@JenniferS , you may be happy to know that our Christmas tree is from Canada--Nova Scotia, to be precise. The local garden center here owns a tract of land up there, and grows many trees. They then truck them down to MA.

Speaking of Canada, I really like a chef from Montreal that is on the Cooking Channel. His name is Chuck Hughes, and I think he's very funny. :happy: Oh, he's also a great chef. I particularly enjoyed his Christmas show last year, that included his family and relatives, who all came to his apartment for an elegant Christmas dinner.
He is also very handsome.

donaldtoo

Well this is going to make the meth action figure seem like a mild outrage bringing Toys R Us to remove the toy.
Think if any country would be hypersensitive.

Despite the backlash Cobi Toys, Poland will not discontinue manufacturing and selling Nazi toy line for Christmas.

Speaking from Warsaw, Cobi Toys CEO Robert Podles insisted that keeping such dolls and games on shelves offered a 'fun' way for children to be taught history.

'We believe that through good fun we can teach history and we will continue this line in the future, he says.' :eek:

Think if any country would be hypersensitive.

images
images
Nazi-toy-561x357.jpg

That's just sick.

donaldtoo

I know when a transformer blows up around here it is incredibly loud but has never made the news.

Saturday, when we were headin' back to the house from the benefit site for that short break, I noticed smoke billowing from down the road. As we tried to get our bearings (the road back is a curvy, curvy, thang), we had a short, minor panic attack. The fire ended up bein about a half mile from our house. A daycare, and a total loss.
Cause: a blown transformer on a pole just behind it. Witnesses said they heard it blow, and watched the sparks go down a broken wire and start the whole thing ablaze. Fortunately, it was unoccupied and closed, at the time. So sad, but, it could have been way worse during the middle of a weekday.
Luckily, in our part of the neighborhood, all of our electrical utilities are underground.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom