The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Green Cat in Bulgaria.

images
images
I Saw this. Poor guy slept on some synthetic green paint in a garage. I just hope it's not poisonous...

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Personal Development course for College Students. What not to do at Christmas Parties.

Banish your smart phone and don't keep checking it

No Twerking while dancing, you might wind up on Facebook or YouTube the next day

No hitting on co-workers even if they are interested

Don't bail on a bar tab

No Lady Gaga Outfits and wear your shoes all evening

xmas1.jpg

Gabe1

Every year about this time, I start stressing out :eek: about how much money I'll need to buy Christmas gifts, while also having enough money to pay the monthly bills. Every year, I tell myself that come January, I'll sign up for one of those Christmas Club accounts at the bank. I'll put in a little money each month, so that by the end of the year, I'll have at least half or more of what I need to buy gifts. Yet, another year has gone by, and I still haven't opened up a Christmas Account . . . :( Obviously, I'm useless. :oops:

You are hardly alone. Never useless you're always lovely. :inlove:

Gabe1

Um...why? So UGLY!

At times I think that is the point. Over the years I've seen styles be, black army, tan construction, mock cross country ski boots, UGHs. Duck boots were popular back when I was in college...all good things resurface???
At least they are warm and your feet stay warm, waterproof being a bonus too. Idon'tknow.

donaldtoo

Not sure, but tomorrow is my last final, so I'll be home the rest of the week. We'll keep an eye on the tracking and make sure that someone is home for it. Even if we don't have to sign for it, we would want someone to be home. We don't want it sitting on the front porch.

I saw a report the other day about how many packages are bein' stolen off of front porches.
A lot caught on hidden cameras. People never cease to disappoint me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom