The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Will_Ferrell_closeup_wallpaper.jpg
Z84LPfh.gif

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Alrighty, time for a TSSFFBR...
Be back in a bit...! :)

I thought of you this morning, while watching our local CBS affiliate station. In the "business" portion of the news, they announced a beer delivery service, starting in 4 U.S. cities (Boston is one of them; I don't think Texas has picked up this service yet). I guess you order online from a specified delivery company that Budweiser has contracted with, and you'll have your beer delivered to your home in an hour! :joyfull:

In your case, I think your own finely-tuned, daily beer run is probably faster; but maybe if your area ever gets the service, you might want to use it on a rainy day that you prefer not to go out. :happy:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Every year about this time, I start stressing out :eek: about how much money I'll need to buy Christmas gifts, while also having enough money to pay the monthly bills. Every year, I tell myself that come January, I'll sign up for one of those Christmas Club accounts at the bank. I'll put in a little money each month, so that by the end of the year, I'll have at least half or more of what I need to buy gifts. Yet, another year has gone by, and I still haven't opened up a Christmas Account . . . :( Obviously, I'm useless. :oops:

Goofyernmost

So the whole big deal of the guy being eaten by an anaconda was a bust. The guy freaked out and that was it. :cautious: Such a waste of money and television time. Glad I didn't waste mine.
I would think that the bigger question is WHY would anyone want to watch that. Isn't the concept that watching someone get eaten by an anaconda would be something that someone would want to do, just a little scary to think about.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I thought of you this morning, while watching our local CBS affiliate station. In the "business" portion of the news, they announced a beer delivery service, starting in 4 U.S. cities (Boston is one of them; I don't think Texas has picked up this service yet). I guess you order online from a specified delivery company that Budweiser has contracted with, and you'll have your beer delivered to your home in an hour! :joyfull:

In your case, I think your own finely-tuned, daily beer run is probably faster; but maybe if your area ever gets the service, you might want to use it on a rainy day that you prefer not to go out. :happy:

They should start this up near college campuses. While if it is cheaper they might go to a liquor store themselves having beer delivered 'after' the house parties start is such a good idea vs them making a beer run.:hungover:

Gabe1

Well this is going to make the meth action figure seem like a mild outrage bringing Toys R Us to remove the toy.
Think if any country would be hypersensitive.

Despite the backlash Cobi Toys, Poland will not discontinue manufacturing and selling Nazi toy line for Christmas.

Speaking from Warsaw, Cobi Toys CEO Robert Podles insisted that keeping such dolls and games on shelves offered a 'fun' way for children to be taught history.

'We believe that through good fun we can teach history and we will continue this line in the future, he says.' :eek:

Think if any country would be hypersensitive.

images
images
Nazi-toy-561x357.jpg

Gabe1

(CNN) -- Birdies are one thing but baboons on the golf course are not quite so welcome.

Luke Donald had to dodge a baboon that cut across play at the Nedbank Golf Challenge in Sun City, South Africa.

The former world No. 1 jumped out of the way as the large primate bounded between the bunkers during the second round.

Donald tweeted afterwards: "Couple of things happened to me that haven't happened in a while....one I shot 63, and two I let a baboon play through on the course.

"The fact that my caddy Johnnie didn't even flinch makes my reaction look even more pathetic!!"

At least the Englishman can say he was not put off his stroke by the monkey business.

Donald holds a one-shot lead over countryman Danny Willett going into the final round.

images

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom