The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Here are a couple from Austin that look like they'd make great Haunted Mansions... ;) :)

22035948.jpg

8624bc603a78f9b36950983fef5ab148.jpg

I recognize the second one. The Littlefield house. Rumors say it is haunted. :eek:

donaldtoo

So, I'm channel surfin', and I come across a show called "Toy Hunter" on the Travel Channel. The guy starts out at a place called "Wonko's Toys & Games", in a shopping center about a mile away from us. When I worked at the seasonal calendar and game place, those few years, we used hand out their business cards and send folks there for some of the more obscure and collectible stuff we didn't carry. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
there is something I never understand of gigantic houses.
What are most of the rooms used for?
and if these houses are just part time?
Work for the hired help? Lots of time close friends or family have their own rooms and stuff, nanny's....

Look at Elin, Tiger's Ex has a house here and near her homeland.

Elin nordegren-Woods bought and demolished a 12M house and the rebuild was about
18k1beavgafxwjpg.jpg

rebuilt almost the same
elin_final_house.jpg

1413592328681_wps_19_EXCLUSIVE_Elin_Nordegren_.jpg

1413592360725_wps_20_EXCLUSIVE_Elin_Nordegren_.jpg
\
And moved in a few months ago after graduating college earlier this year.
1413592398880_wps_21_ORLANDO_FL_MAY_10_In_this.jpg

And then she bought a Paparazzi free house with several guest houses on an island that is a 2 hour ferry ride from Stockholm

sweden_12_12_09_tiger_woods_estate3.jpg

sweden_12_12_09_tiger_woods_estate2.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think it had its spirits. The house was in the same family line until my parents bought it. I wasn't born yet but the prior owner's daughter (who was very off her rocker) came pounding on the door and told my family to get out of her house. :cyclops:

My Sister has desperate people pounding on her door in the middle of the night often enough. It was once a safe house for women fleeing abusive relationships often with children in tow. The secret safehouse moved a few blocks away.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Work for the hired help? Lots of time close friends or family have their own rooms and stuff, nanny's....

Look at Elin, Tiger's Ex has a house here and near her homeland.

Elin nordegren-Woods bought and demolished a 12M house and the rebuild was about
18k1beavgafxwjpg.jpg

rebuilt almost the same
elin_final_house.jpg

1413592328681_wps_19_EXCLUSIVE_Elin_Nordegren_.jpg

1413592360725_wps_20_EXCLUSIVE_Elin_Nordegren_.jpg
\
And moved in a few months ago after graduating college earlier this year.
1413592398880_wps_21_ORLANDO_FL_MAY_10_In_this.jpg

And then she bought a Paparazzi free house with several guest houses on an island that is a 2 hour ferry ride from Stockholm

sweden_12_12_09_tiger_woods_estate3.jpg

sweden_12_12_09_tiger_woods_estate2.jpg
FWIW - I notice her $12 mill tear-down has immediate neighbours on each side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom