The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

I know nothing about zoning or buildings, but I was wondering if basements were required because of the seasonal tornado warnings, etc., in your part of the country? Is a basement considered a safety feature, for example?

Edit: Never mind. I just now read your reply to Cesar about basements. (There's no delete button in the Chit Chat threads, as I would have deleted my post after reading your reply to him.)

Down here, we do a lot of "safe" rooms in our designs. "Safe", in this case, meaning a retreat from a possible tornado, burglary, home invasion, etc. They are usually reinforced with CMUs (concrete masonry units - cinder blocks ;)) and concrete, or made of all reinforced concrete. They're not required by any codes, but people really want them.
We also do a lot of hidden safes for valuables, guns, etc..

StarWarsGirl

fans threw a total of 7,358 teddy bears onto the ice after goal, donated to 60 different charities.

B33EmQ7CIAEB2MN.png:large
That's a Dumbo up front there...

I can tell because I have a collection of plush Dumbos

donaldtoo

Now I'm angry... how did you get those pictures of my summer, weekend get-a-way cottage? I'm thinking of selling it since it doesn't really have that "wow" factor that I was looking for. :joyfull:

DUDE! :jawdrop:
All I did was post the pics. Nobody would have ever known...! :confused: But, now you've gone and COMPLTELY blown your cover! :rolleyes:
Not my fault when everyone comes bangin' on your door lookin' for $$$. :greedy: :bored:

BTW, ya' got a spare 50K, or so, layin' around...?! o_O :cautious: :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom