The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
fans threw a total of 7,358 teddy bears onto the ice after goal, donated to 60 different charities.

B33EmQ7CIAEB2MN.png:large

Cesar R M

View attachment 75916 View attachment 75917 View attachment 75914 View attachment 75915 View attachment 75916 I grew up in a Queen Anne Victorian home built just after the Civil War. Four floors, 28 rooms. When we played hide and seek, it was hide and hope someone finds you. :joyfull: A majority of the houses around me were built just at the turn of the century and are still thriving with life. Found some examples since some may not be familiar.

View attachment 75914 View attachment 75915 View attachment 75916
I dont know, but I always felt those might be haunted. I wouldnt live on one lol.

Cesar R M

Just depends on the region. NYC you will get a closet for $400,000. Go north of me or south of me and you'll get twice the home for the dollar. It is also the parcels. Donalds homes need lots of land, Jennifers don't, the parcel my house sits on we could squish 4 Jennifer homes on but likely Donalds homes would need to parcels.

Now if you look carefully at a few of the photos we have all posted, we cannot use concrete as a finished outside material for homes. Brick must be all face brick. We can use stone but not poured concrete as the exterior. 100% of our interior pipes must be copper except for plumbing leaving toilets, no galvanized or plastic. The wood under our roofs must be solid wood boards, no pressed or plywood. So depending on the cost of land, cost of building materials and labor costs the price of homes greatly vary in the US. My neighbor that just moved to Ohio just had a 3 bedroom ranch built with a basement and attached 2 car garage, fenced backed yard. Land 1/4 acre, $25,000 built home w/appliances for $100,000. Nice new home for $125,000. In my town you can't even buy the land that small for under $250-300,000. It is all relevant. In NYC $400,000 will likely at best get you a very small flat. My niece in Lincoln Park Chicago just bought a 2 bedroom condo with one parking spot and it was $500,000

I think I'm going to just build a house with sticks. way too complex for me :hilarious:

Cesar R M

A crock pot is also referred to as a slow cooker. The recipe called for 7-8 hours, but that's because it was on the low heat setting. (There was another option for 3-4 hours, on high heat, but I generally prefer the longer, lower heat setting for most recipes.) By the way, it came out delicious with practically no effort on my part at all! :hungry:
sounds like a 100% perfect victory on both fronts! lazyness and taste ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom