The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Taylor Swift's house over here. Nice but I wouldn't buy it. Kind of ugly. $18 million dollars and she paid cash for it. Imagine that...your rich enough to pay cash for something and you don't even live there full time.

1367599443_taylor-swift-house-zoom.jpg

Last edited:

FutureCEO

20f8efc64f4c5f7e78addd2d55d8f734.jpg

Will and Kate are here. I saw an article that said "They've obviously got a more serious agenda, which is that this is the future king meeting the president of the United States and entering the special relationship," he added.

And then I thought about this

LoveActually.gif

MOXOMUMD

@MOXOMUMD , those homes you posted were absolutely incredible. Once in a while, I'll see something like them around here, but it's more of a rarity. What amazed me about the description of the house you grew up in, was the number of rooms??!!!!! :jawdrop: :joyfull:
LOTS of rooms which was cool but sometimes scary if you heard a noise. There were many nights something spooked me or my little sister and we would be found the next morning in the same room. :)

Goofyernmost

Hahaaa...!
Yes, as I posted, it's not my favorite style either, but, they really are fun to design, 'cause the clients are paying a lot of money and they tend to really let us go on the funky-fresh creativity. :)

Although, the modern is probably more than half of the design we do these days, we definitely do other styles.
And, Good grief, this was very hard to narrow down, so as not to completely overload on the pics... :confused:

01-4400-island-cove-elev-ne.jpg

09-4400-island-cove-night-p.jpg

lake-residence-cover.jpg

dsc_0049-hdr4.jpg

dsc_0109-hdr3.jpg

dsc_0184_5_6edit.jpg

kaneranch-43.jpg

dsc_0721-hdr2.jpg

dsc_0505-hdr4.jpg

05-new-austin-parade-courty.jpg

03-new-austin-patio.jpg

16-newaustinparade_masterba.jpg

22new-austin-study.jpg

05-new-austin-parade-pool3.jpg
Now I'm angry... how did you get those pictures of my summer, weekend get-a-way cottage? I'm thinking of selling it since it doesn't really have that "wow" factor that I was looking for. :joyfull:

I feel exactly this way about Julia Roberts in Notting Hill. Just want to smack her. But I can't think who else could have played Anna Scott.
I have felt exactly the same impulse in pretty much everything that Julia Roberts has ever appeared in.:grumpy:

seahawk7

By now I would have been out the door and half way down the stairs. I have never seen anything about her as even slightly attractive. So for all you with a Julie Robert fetish, relax I am not a threat!:joyfull:
Yeah I'm on the anti Julia Roberts bus with ya. I bought my ticket in advance and got my seat reclined because I'm not getting off anytime soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom