The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I just turned it on to look at it. The Darling kids are annoying. I never understood why Peter Pan was always played by a girl even with the supposedly high pitched voice.

I turned it on for a few minutes, worked on my last nerve. Recorded TV now.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Everyone insisted I needed to register for china and crystal for my wedding. Never opened any of it, and ended up selling it all on eBay. I am, however, kind of obsessed with my Fiestaware. :)

Me too! My pup has one of those raised wooden water food units. I took out the stainless bowls and he now has two Fiestaware bowls instead.

donaldtoo

The new James Bond car. Aston Martins are horrible on gas but when your paying hundreds of thousands for a car, I guess gas doesn't bother you. But they are sure nice to look at.

6ec7bc20-7bb8-11e4-bc38-5b1b1e7d973b_amdb10a.jpg

I'd drive the hell outta' that.

donaldtoo

Yeah, I remember those days. My Sis and I had to attend finishing classes. :cautious: I have a full set of China, Silver, crystal glasses packed up in boxes except some of the crystal wine glasses and tumbler water glasses. I have never used the China or Silver my Mom knew I'd need. Ha! I'm a Chinette kinda gal.
O.k. Is everyone sitting down for this one? :p My mother actually sent me to Charm School classes!! :eek: :D I was about 10 years old at the time, and a local dept. store was offering 8 classes in etiquette, and how to act refined.

Somehow, I think I think I desperately need the refresher course :eek: , but the store is out of business now. o_O

We never attended such classes...

two_boys_laying_on_beach_covered_in_sand_FAN2017412.jpg

:D ;) :)

StarWarsGirl

I just turned it on to look at it. The Darling kids are annoying. I never understood why Peter Pan was always played by a girl even with the supposedly high pitched voice.
Kind of just a tradition thing. They probably also want an adult, and high guy voices are rare for adults.

Nemo is played by a girl in the musical version in WDW. That I definitely understand because they need an adult for that one.

StarWarsGirl

She can't hide behind that academic title. Her unacceptable behavior indicates a scumbag.
Mmmhmmm. I'm still flabergasted by the whole thing. For goodness sake, I was standing right there and she shook my entire car and scraped a good bit of the paint off and left a nice size dent! How did she not know? More li
should have contacted the police to teach her.
what an ahole to hit your car and then act like nothing.
Since I got her contact information and the whole thing was caught by a security camera, there's not much she can do to avoid this. Police might not have done much more than my school security other than write her a ticket, and school security already did that and will forward it to the police. She just picked the wrong girl to mess with, especially since girl's lawyer father (and legal owner of the car) is going to give her a call tomorrow.

StarWarsGirl

just buy the darn thing already lady!! ;)

not need for others to give you excuses! :p
Yeah, I finally talked to my dad about it and pulled the trigger. It was sold out on Bestbuy.com, so I went to Amazon and ended up getting an even better price. $90 off.

It has everything I wanted...touchscreen, backlit keyboard (I like doing work in the dark), optical drive (very important for me; I watch a lot of movies and rip and burn a lot of CDs). Now I just have to be patient while I wait for it to arrive...

My dad's just happy because it means I will stop commandeering the desktop. I'm happy because now I won't have to commandeer the desktop.

StarWarsGirl

I didn't get to meet my boyfriend this year, but at least I got to sit in his chair.

View attachment 75758
View attachment 75759
View attachment 75760
It's a shame because he's hysterical.

Saw him doing a meet and greet in August while I was waiting for my brother to come out of the restroom that day when we went to MK by ourselves. Whoever they got to do him was fantastic. He just kind of leaned up against a wall and yelled "NEXT!" for whoever was next. It was fun to watch. I would have gone up to him, but knew my brother would never go for that. He's there to ride rides, not meet characters. :rolleyes:

Cesar R M

I have always wondered that, myself. Why is a woman cast as a boy in this play? Never made sense to me.
If you want something more enfuriating..
I wonder why they changed the native girl in the new new peter pan movie with a white girl.
didn't they learn anything about white washing from "the Last Airbender" ? :|

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom