The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Yet I wholeheartedly believe he visioned his own little society, from apartments for workers, to basic needs shopping, to transportation to and from work all in his little Epcot area. It is what others kinda built in Celebration. What they forgot was they couldn't abstain from governing bodies or school systems let alone elected officials and not what happens in Reedy Creek.

Pretty sure we're saying the same thing.
Again, I think the concepts for the day to day workings of the city (such as layered transportation), the mechanics of it all, if you will, are all sound, if you were able to start from the ground up.
As far as the governance of it's citizens was conceived, it was never gonna' happen, 'cause it just wasn't, and still isn't, practical. That's just not the way human nature works.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
So now one of the stars from Here Comes Honey Boo Boo has started selling a potion online that "prevents Ebola"

stupid-people.jpg

Goofyernmost

Yes. I get why they won't use Lazy in a document or state it in a board meeting but good golly, I had to have stared repeatedly at that phrase for a couple of minutes in disbelief. :rolleyes:

The list of educators has grown again with attempts to make themselves look intelligent-instead just big dorks. Sadly these are seasoned veterans.
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request" even makes a pirate sound educated.

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
My brother has so much Olaf stuff in his room...an Olaf blanket, an Olaf bank, a singing, dancing Olaf plush, paper Olaf fans that we got a DHS during the Frozen Summer Fun...and we got Frozen pencils at Five Below one day. I also have an Olaf beanie baby and one of the fans in my room.

I also have seen Elsa costumes at the grocery store for girls.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I thought Ohio weather was crazy. I think Maryland may have it beat!

There's an old expression in New England, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute . . ." It can be like a roller coaster with constant climate changes up here in the Northeast. :) I'm happy now because it's cold outside. Took a quick walk outside on my lunch break today at work, and the colder air felt great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom