The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Yeah, Mary Kate. 5-6 years of drugs and s*x addiction, about a decade ago she struggled with an eating disorder.
She got clean in rehab and launched The Row. Then got another druggie boyfriend and the last I had heard she was looking pretty bad. The dude is much older and guess known for his party life.

Ashley seems to have her act together.
that seems to happen way too much with child actors.

Cesar R M

I was actually going to go back and add "on the weekend"....

Yes, he works on Mondays. Last week he worked 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (or later), four out of five days. And regular 7:30-5:00 on the other day.
So, yeah, he was tired, but gosh darnitt he owes us - 9 hours round-trip to TO last week for stupid Book of Mormon, and then 3 hours round-trip to Guelph this Friday, so he could drop off GF's b'day gift.

All Mike asked for was an hour or two of help yesterday, when the temps were much warmer. Yeah, there were a few on and off sprinkles yesterday, but the diff in temps was 13-15F (that's basically 25+ degrees to you - high 50's vs just below freezing).

Adopted Son was away for the weekend snow-boarding, and was upset to hear that I had to help with the shed. He apologized. Son #2 ... nuttin'!
I think you got all figured out.. both of your normal sons should be given to adoption, and keep the adopted one! :eek:

Cesar R M

When Canadians get upset and start to protest, this is what ya get

A7DuToDCEAAzNbs.jpg
unless their favorite hockey team loses.
then all hell breaks loose and WW III starts.

SagamoreBeach

Pass. I've drank milk all my life and never saw the need to add an additional 50% more protein or calcium to it.

I'll bet all the cows across the country have already heard about this nonsense via the National Cow Hotline (you need to be fluent in "cow" to catch their updates), and are laughing about these "enhancements" to their already perfect milk!!) :p :D

You can get the same effect by adding non-fat dry milk to regular milk.
-T

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
North Hempstead NY now known for solutions in search of a problem. Not picking up after Pup is a $25 fine and decided to purchase signs to remind residents however the signs were ordered at $250 vs law of $25. Town officials said it would be cheaper to raise the fine than replace the erroneous signs went further to say it doesn't matter anyhow since it is unlikely that any owner would be fined ever since the dog would have to be caught in the act and the owner caught leaving act behind. Public Hearing public notices are now being filed for later this month to raise fines to $250 to match the signs.

screen-shot-2014-12-01-at-6-31-46-am-e1417433761193.png

Wonder how much time has been devoted to pooh talk and solutions and it isn't over yet. :banghead:

Gabe1

Does your name help decide if you are nice or naughty? Researchers in the UK have compiled names accordingly.
Names the reportedly influence your tendency in life:

• Jacob, Daniel, Thomas, James and Adam are names of best behaved boys
  • Joseph, Cameron, William and Joshua are among the naughtiest
  • Amy, Georgia, Emma, Charlotte and Grace are best behaved girls
  • Ella, Bethany, Eleanor, Olivia and Laura have space for improvement
    images

Gabe1

Joy Joy :bored: Rugby Stripe Fashions have returned as Chic for Winter and Spring. Still not as bad as the mock Sailor Suits of early 2014 return. :cyclops:

elle-00-rugby-stripes-lgn.jpg

Last one has the appearance of an awkward pre-teen.

Gabe1

I'm going to buy the book Guinness of lesser know accomplishments.

Fastest sandwich made using feet for example

fun-facts-005-05122014.jpg

or most Milk Shake dispensed from NOSE

fun-facts-007-08292011.jpg

Gabe1

Yikes! (And that was a far more powerful hit to the house than what happened at ours. In our case, I think the car wasn't going as fast, with the sidewalk curb and lawn starting to slow it down. He sort of hit the house at an angle, which lessened the impact.)

About 4 property down the road a car kept going straight right into a house at a T intersection just before our road Dead Ends. Middle Schooler had just left his house to go to bus when he saw the car drive into his bedroom of his brick house. Teen driver, didn't scrap frost off window cause he was late for school.

Gabe1

Motivationally dispossessed . . . o_O That must be "new speak" for lazy? :hilarious:

Yes. I get why they won't use Lazy in a document or state it in a board meeting but good golly, I had to have stared repeatedly at that phrase for a couple of minutes in disbelief. :rolleyes:

The list of educators has grown again with attempts to make themselves look intelligent-instead just big dorks. Sadly these are seasoned veterans.

Gabe1

Probably not just because of the ameoba in the water. Wouldn't be surprised to see them elsewhere, though

The water in the hot tubs is fresh water not river or canal water for that reason. Be the same as renting a boat at WDW, you would be required to stay in hot tub. Nobody is willingly getting into the toxic Chicago River either.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
North Hempstead NY now known for solutions in search of a problem. Not picking up after Pup is a $25 fine and decided to purchase signs to remind residents however the signs were ordered at $250 vs law of $25. Town officials said it would be cheaper to raise the fine than replace the erroneous signs went further to say it doesn't matter anyhow since it is unlikely that any owner would be fined ever since the dog would have to be caught in the act and the owner caught leaving act behind. Public Hearing public notices are now being filed for later this month to raise fines to $250 to match the signs.

Wonder how much time has been devoted to pooh talk and solutions and it isn't over yet. :banghead:

So they couldn't have just painted over the 0 while they were hanging the signs... o_O

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Yes. I get why they won't use Lazy in a document or state it in a board meeting but good golly, I had to have stared repeatedly at that phrase for a couple of minutes in disbelief. :rolleyes:

The list of educators has grown again with attempts to make themselves look intelligent-instead just big dorks. Sadly these are seasoned veterans.
No, we can't call anyone lazy - that's just mean. Remember, everyone is a winner! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom