The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
ec415da0c30daa78ed6ce0b5bd0f6c53.jpeg

FutureCEO

Oh boy. Don't get me started on the state of "country" music. :rolleyes:
I'll take me some George Strait, and the like, any day over so much of the keeerap that's comin' out, these days.
Speakin' of which, he starred in a movie called Pure Country that even received a decent amount of critical acclaim.
It's about an established country star that gets all caught up in the glam and glitz and loses sight of his roots.
Needless to say, through a series of events, he finds his roots again by the end.
Even if your not a country music fan, it's still a sweet little story that you might like. :)

I like some country so I made a Pandora station which for the few acts that I like, probably not a good idea. But they all sound the same.

Cesar R M

I dunno. 6' 8", 265-lb men who cry like a little girl over a squirt of Bactine do not rank very high on my list of "turn-ons".

Did I mention that I laughed and laughed?
Laughing right now as I think about it.
I think you got the perfect way to calm your kids down.
If they try to stirr a fight or be rude at you.
You just pick a gigantic bottle of bactine and chase them as you try to touch their little cuts with the disinfectant.
:hilarious:

donaldtoo

Good grief, I'm sooo flippin' more dense than usual, lately... :confused: :cyclops:
So, DWifey started her temp gig at the state today. She texted me that the first thing her supervisor commented on was her cute (good gosh, DWifey is a hotty :D :inlove:) outfit. From there, it just got better.
By the end of the day, the nice lady had her applying for the open full-time position in her dept. that would give my love a 50% raise over what she was makin' in Idiotville...!!! :joyfull: :happy:
Prayers and pixie dust that she gets the position, please...!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
IT also depends the type of laptop you use.
the expensive office lines for example.. are workhorse and lasts way more.
the cheap students ones are build to last AT MOST 2 YEARS.

On average our school laptops, loaded and ready to go are about $2500. My DD dell was $1300, my DS HP was almost $1200 and the Mac was more, I just don't remember how much more.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom