The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Here's a little recap of my Saturday, not as fun as @donaldtoo 's in NOLA.

The dog and I drove to get some groceries. Including breakfast of a small latte, croissant, and a cream filled donut. We enjoyed breakfast at home on the porch. Also picked up Princess and the Frog (I don't know why I didn't own this sooner.) The dog behaved in the drive-thru again, I bought her a dog toy in anticipation of her being good, she enjoyed it by tearing it to shreds later in the day.
IMG_0871.JPG

Then a friend called and asked if I want to go to a beer and food festival that was a fund raiser for the local Human Society at a restaurant near a river (and it is sunny and 70 degrees out). Beer? Food? Kindness for animals? I'm IN!!! In like Flynn! Here is a sample of my plate. (Blueberry BBQ pork slider, hot pretzel w/ beer cheese, beef stew, and lemongrass rice and pork with a very dark beer)
IMG_0872.JPG

By the time I get home hubby is home from his Chicago trip to see a Cubs game with his nephew. He also came home without Garrett's popcorn, which has the best cheese popcorn on earth! He claimed it was raining and didn't want to get caught in a storm. I think he owes me popcorn. But he did stop in the Wisconsin Dells on his way home and bought me a Flynn Rider doll (as a joke, and because I love Flynn) at the Disney Store Outlet. Cute, but I would rather have the popcorn.

IMG_0874.JPG

And my final highlight....our passholder magic bands came in the mail. In individual boxes, mine is shown. Hubby still doesn't know about the surprise trip in November, so when I asked him if he was excited to have our bands he just responded "yeah, but we don't need them until June." Hehehehe! We need them sooner. He just puts it down to my Disney geekiness and my supposed restlessness of trying to decide on a color!
IMG_0873.JPG

betty rose

The dog and I drove to get some groceries. Including breakfast of a small latte, croissant, and a cream filled donut. We enjoyed breakfast at home on the porch. Also picked up Princess and the Frog (I don't know why I didn't own this sooner.) The dog behaved in the drive-thru again, I bought her a dog toy in anticipation of her being good, she enjoyed it by tearing it to shreds later in the day.
View attachment 111239

Then a friend called and asked if I want to go to a beer and food festival that was a fund raiser for the local Human Society at a restaurant near a river (and it is sunny and 70 degrees out). Beer? Food? Kindness for animals? I'm IN!!! In like Flynn! Here is a sample of my plate. (Blueberry BBQ pork slider, hot pretzel w/ beer cheese, beef stew, and lemongrass rice and pork with a very dark beer)
View attachment 111240

By the time I get home hubby is home from his Chicago trip to see a Cubs game with his nephew. He also came home without Garrett's popcorn, which has the best cheese popcorn on earth! He claimed it was raining and didn't want to get caught in a storm. I think he owes me popcorn. But he did stop in the Wisconsin Dells on his way home and bought me a Flynn Rider doll (as a joke, and because I love Flynn) at the Disney Store Outlet. Cute, but I would rather have the popcorn.

View attachment 111242

And my final highlight....our passholder magic bands came in the mail. In individual boxes, mine is shown. Hubby still doesn't know about the surprise trip in November, so when I asked him if he was excited to have our bands he just responded "yeah, but we don't need them until June." Hehehehe! We need them sooner. He just puts it down to my Disney geekiness and my supposed restlessness of trying to decide on a color!
View attachment 111241
I picked red for our October trip!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Much better, thanks for asking. I hope your day is going well. I just feel happy today, for no particular reason. :happy:

Awesome, it is a lovely day here. Sun is shinning, Kapono (my dog) and I are enjoying the porch. I did oversleep so I missed church. I hope the pastor doesn't get mad at me! I'll make him a good meal tonight so he forgives me... (if people don't remember my husband is a pastor). ;)

MOXOMUMD

View attachment 111239

View attachment 111240

View attachment 111242

View attachment 111241
Sounds like a wonderful day. :)

betty rose

View attachment 111239

View attachment 111240

View attachment 111242

View attachment 111241
You had a great day. Someone else cooked, you got a surprise (sorry about the popcorn)!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom