The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I GOT NALA!
giphy.gif

I'm am so happy because she's one of my favorite characters in any Disney movie ever.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
hopefully you will have a decent rest. Like I did today.. oversleep up until 11:30 am HAH!.
lots of dreams, but sleept well!

The storms rebooted after that post, so hard you couldn't see out the windows. This morning in one of my gardens that has tree bark in it and a gutter empties into from the roof washed the whole left side of bark out into the lawn. We got over 3 inches in a few hours. And the river did spill over. But the trees are happy, good for them to draw water at this time of year before the leaves fall. I on the other hand am not looking forward to pulling out all that bark from the lawn.

catmom46

Why are raccoons so cute? They're not supposed to be!

No, they can actually be quite vicious. I remember one night at my mom's house I heard a scratching noise and opened the front door to see what it was. I was greeted by the sight of about 7 or 8 full-size raccoons munching on our cat's food. All but one scattered, and the one who remained bared his teeth and hissed at me. I closed the door right away, grabbed a broom, and went back out to chase him away, but he kept hissing as he backed away grudgingly. Definitely not scared of people at all.

It was sort of like this:

thumbNail.png

Gabe1

yikes.. no tornados hopefully?
I didn't see anything about tornado warnings or any touch downs. My phone started giving flash flood warnings, that sceaming sound the iphone makes for emergency warnings, got that several times. There were lots of power outages and flooded areas in Illinois and Indiana. Here we had smaller branches down and the river spilled but all and all the ground took most of it around here by morning though I did have a lake down by the garage again.

Gabe1

Yikes! That's what we are getting this afternoon. :(

Sorry about that. My DD was working as a pool manager last night. Swim Team was practicing so there was only 2 lanes for lap swimmers. One elderly man who is always crotchety demanded that because 6 lanes were off limits for lappers that she open the outdoor pool for lap swimmers. DD said it is thundering and lightening and Thor had gone off. She said he just gave her a look with mega body language like
AND...........so what, open it up. Some people are just stupid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom