The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
I GOT NALA!
giphy.gif

I'm am so happy because she's one of my favorite characters in any Disney movie ever.
My favorite Disney character is Dumbo. My favorite plush as a kid was Dumbo. I still take a Dumbo (not the original) with me when I travel. No judging. :p

Second favorite is Belle. Third favorite is Elsa

How are none of these cats?o_O

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My mom had her funeral all planned out. She had the hymns picked out, she told us who she wanted to officiate, what to put in the program, etc. All we had to do was relay it to the funeral home and arrange for the pastor to fly in . (Husband of one of her life long friends since elementary school) It made it so much easier on us.

That was helpful. My parents were traditional as well, and they actually prepaid their own funerals, believe it or not. We were blessed that all that had been taken care of for us.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
OK gang, off to dinner...
Will try to check back in later tonight...!
Have a Magical arrrrrvnin'..!!! ;)
Laterrrrrrrrrrr...!!!!! :)

Love your vacation piccies!!!! I don't have a camera, but it's for the best. The only pictures of my "day" yesterday would have been the supermarket, Dunkies (I had an egg and "cheese food" on an English muffin), and Target. Somehow, I think your pix would have trumped mine?! ;) Glad you're having so much fun!! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom