The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

I couldn't stand the sound of more hard rain, so I escaped by watching the Boo to You live stream. I would love to make it out to WDW with the Halloween decorations.
@betty rose you need to decide what is best for you and yours. Don't let your sister bully you into something you don't want. I think you need to get out for a walk in the fresh air with your DH. It will do you some good.

@figmentfan423 Hope your son had a great time at the game. We let DD wander around with a friend at the last home football game, and I have to admit, she had a blast.

@MR FERRET , start learning how to use that Weber, we'll be by soon! And we are giving Mrs. ferret the day off.

To the rest of you, pokes all around! See what you started @Cesar R M ?
I swear I'm innocent.. I blame @FutureCEO and @MOXOMUMD for the whole debacle! :hilarious:

Cesar R M

It looked several times like it was the end but then more develop. The thunder is horrid, it just rattles through ya. I saw the river a couple hours ago and it was getting close to spilling. So tired but the thunder keeps jolting ya back awake. I remember a few weeks ago when the we really needed a bit of rain. Over that.
hopefully you will have a decent rest. Like I did today.. oversleep up until 11:30 am HAH!.
lots of dreams, but sleept well!

StarWarsGirl

In the Parks
No
12039297_975468775853954_6898062576488415579_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom