The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm going, too. Say, since we'll all end up at your house for a few days (aren't you thrilled?! :eek:), I was just wondering if you also had Disney-themed guest rooms, or is it just your bedroom that's all decked out in HM designs?
Oh i have a list of stuff for y'all to bring over that i can't get over here :D.All the guest rooms are themed.To a turn of the century guest house ;).I hope you like no wifi/electricity and chamber pots

Songbird76

My first Astronomy class in college was like that a lot of math. I dropped it because I wasn't doing well (shhh, don't tell my science students), and the next semester I took it with a different professor. There was still math, but he was actually a consultant for NASA as well and we learned a lot of cool stuff. I was really glad I dropped the other class.
I have a friend who works for NASA....or used to...I think he still does. I liked the Astronomy part of the class...learning about the planets and such, but the math was killer! That was only in the lab though. We had the regular class and then the lab, and the GA for the class was pretty good, but the one for the lab was horrid. But how cool would it be to learn from someone worked for NASA? I bet you learned a ton!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm behind so forgive me for answering posts out of order. My baby girl turns ten on the 28th :jawdrop: and I've been planning a long weekend getaway over their very short fall break. Lots of research trying to do as much as possible for as little as possible. (Trying to save up for a cruise. :) )

She'll be reaching double digits!! :happy: Can't wait to hear the details of the big celebration!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom