The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

Many supermarket deli counters will carry Land of Lakes American cheese in both the yellow and lighter color versions. Try some of those sliced--plenty of density--real American Cheese! (There are other brands better than Land of Lakes, but I mentioned L of L because I think that's a common, nationwide brand.) Hey, anything is better than slime cheese food slices!!

EDIT, 8:52 PM -- Strike that!! @Gabe1 just pointed out that even Land of Lakes is pawning off Cheese "product" ??!!!!! Good grief!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Maybe I should be glad I can't have dairy!;)

betty rose

That's a tough one. Part of me wants to preserve one of the most wonderful movies of all time, and just leave it be. Another part of me wants to enjoy a new Mary Poppins sequel. Would Julie Andrews play Mary Poppins in the sequel, and would D. Van D - - e also be in the new movie?

Regardless, I have hesitation, in that very few sequels are equal to, or better than, the original. Usually it's the opposite . . . :cautious:
I don't think I can bring myself to watch a sequel. I think D. Van D and Julie Andrews were so perfect in their roles.:joyfull:

Figgy1

Blizzard Beach! Anyone in? We can meet at Snow Stormers to give @MinnieM123 a taste of winter. Don't forget to grab a mat.

COZkFxrWUAQysCm.jpg
That's snow I could love all year round!

Figgy1

happy Tuesday. Yes the h is small LOL as it's close to 50 degrees this lovely am. The upside is the stars are bight and @MinnieM123 will enjoy the cold to go along with her bossless day. Me I'm wrapped in fleece and fuzzy socks and having a nice hot cup of blueberry flavored coffee.:hungry: I may wait for it to warm up a bit before going for my walk:bookworm: Today fuzzy socks and mittens tomorrow shorts, tank top and flip flops fall is strange:hilarious:

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
happy Tuesday. Yes the h is small LOL as it's close to 50 degrees this lovely am. The upside is the stars are bight and @MinnieM123 will enjoy the cold to go along with her bossless day. Me I'm wrapped in fleece and fuzzy socks and having a nice hot cup of blueberry flavored coffee.:hungry: I may wait for it to warm up a bit before going for my walk:bookworm: Today fuzzy socks and mittens tomorrow shorts, tank top and flip flops fall is strange:hilarious:
We have the mid 50's all week this week
Thats still shorts weather to some ;)
[

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom