The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

A few leaves just dropped from my tree. What's next? :cautious:

180880_126894670714715_7743249_n.jpg

you already know whats next..
2feetofsnow.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I agree with the blue cheese, yuck! However, an Italian restaurant near us has a gorgonzola pasta dish that is to die for and gorgonzola is a type of blue cheese.

I didn't like Blue Cheese until the last few years nor any Mexican or Southwestern food including real salsa. Flavors way too strong for my tastebuds. As I get older I am now able to enjoy these now. For whatever reason I need to go easy on the Blue Cheese dressings though as if I eat too much I wind up with a nasty headache.

I learned I actually liked Blue Cheese at a Wedding....starving, late food service, adult beverages and wedges of salad were finally served with blue cheese already ontop of the wedge. Hunger won and I was surprised I liked it. Still I watched how many salads went untouched. Blue Cheese is an odd only choice for a wedding.

brb1006

Just finished watching the first part of the Walt Disney PBS special. Pretty much like everything I've ever read about him. I greatly admire him, and always will. An awesome visionary. But, he was also human. ;) :)
That speech Walt gave to his staff prior to the strike. They weren't kidding when they said they we're going to show Walt's darker side compared to how most of the public views him. I didn't know that recording existed.

catmom46

nice!

Speaking of things.. sorry for not posting that much lately.
2 days ago it was the anniversary of my dad's and my grandmah's passing (yes,they died on the same day different years..almost at the same hour)

So we went to Outback.
We had the WORST service ever..
its like their system was disappearing our orders.
our drinks only were served partially, we complained.. fixed.
then our salads were not completed either.. (I was the main victim lol) so complained again, took a bit.. and we got our salads.
then my niece ordered a dish.. and until they were serving the rest of us.. they told her that they had ran out (what the hell)
then I noticed my steak was almost red.. I ordered it well done (huge difference).. complained.. got it correctly.
They gave us a free giant dessert for free.

Taste wise.. it was really good, above the normal id say.. but maaan.. awful service.

also, doesnt help that I have been extra busy, crazy at my 2 jobs.

Hopefully it slows down a bit for you! Until then, we're happy to get any posts from you. :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom