The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
LOL That's the reason we rent the condo. breakfast there and breakfast and dinner there on non-park days saves us a small fortune over even counter service.

You're smart. The food costs must be very high for a family. I've found that (for myself) if I bring snackie types of things, that really cuts down the food costs. It's amazing just how much even simple "snacks" can add up in cost at the parks and hotels.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh that's great then, thanks! And I can't blame you for eating from the kids section...I'd want to, too. But then, I'd use the excuse that I needed to test it, make sure it was ok for the kids, you know. ;)

True confessions: although this has nothing to do with the children's food options at Disney, one time I did order a Happy Meal for myself at McDonald's! :hilarious:

Songbird76

True confessions: although this has nothing to do with the children's food options at Disney, one time I did order a Happy Meal for myself at McDonald's! :hilarious:
I do that a lot! I find the value meals are sometimes too much food for me. Now dd loves the big and tasty with bacon, so she orders that and I order the happy meal and it looks like she's the one getting the happy meal. Sometimes we share, though.

seahawk7

I wanted to wish my dog a Happy National Dog Day, but he ate my piece of blueberry pie off the table, about 15 minutes ago! :banghead: (I went to finish unloading a few plates from the dishwasher in the back room, and within a minute or two, he stole my pie, including the scoop of vanilla ice cream on it too-plate was licked CLEAN. :arghh:
Maybe he was celebrating National Dog Day?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Any advice or tips I will glad appreciate and accept.
Spit a platter at TC or in the case of my boys one each but at least they're full for a while:facepalm::arghh::banghead: If you have a red card stock up on Disney gift cards 5% off, Coupons in the back of Birnbaum's, I only buy the book when I come out ahead on the coupons. If you subscribe to touringplans find a discount code. Walmart is cheap to stock up at if you have a car. ADRs for lunch instead of dinner is cheaper at some places. Undercover Tourist and AAA have discounted tickets or if you have a family member in the military they get even better discounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom