The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Why would anyone want to harm these adorable creatures???
original-veggietales.jpg
its all lies!!!

x42vBva.png

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I love shoe shopping, but I also love coming home and taking OFF my shoes.

The fact that they are cute and shoe shopping is fun is what makes being forced to wear shoes as some sort of societal (and probably hygienic) rule bearable.

Well, that and the fact that they can make me look taller.

I am too familiar with that appearing to look taller thing. Most of the time though I just appear to be vertically challenged.

Gabe1

Day 2 of the Creation of 3 sets of Drapes for DD kitchen, livingroom and bedroom. Cut and sides all sewn together. 2 of the 3 sets of material was purchased from Ikea, great material. What I found in both material was very evident Hidden Mickey's in both. The fabric artist is a secret Disney fan? I saw it in the one for the livingroom when picking out the material. The kitchen drapes I didn't see until last night when I was sewing the pieces together. Woot! :happy:

Both my DD and I have an attachment to Dragon Flies and her bedroom drapes have faint dragonflies in the light aqua fabric. I've passed on the seamstress skills my Gran taught me to my DD over the years. As I've been creating custom drapes for her I'm teaching the art to her that my Gran taught me. Still I have 2 days left of sewing. Can't say I'm not wanting the task to be over. Never have done 3 rooms of drapes at the same time. :facepalm: Still so much better than anything that can be purchased from any department store. :D

Gabe1

Figgy1

Premium Member
I agree. A budget trip is better than no trip. Where I cut corners big time is for meals. I only do QS in the parks and then some full dinners at the Dolphin (in the cafeteria--reasonably priced, maybe around $!8 for everything). I only go for 4-5 days, so I figure that not eating the highest quality food won't kill me.

In my suitcase, I stash packets of peanut butter crackers, snack sizes of cookies, nuts, trail mix bars, gummi bears, instant hot chocolate, instant oatmeal packets, and some Cup of Soup packets (you just heat up the hot water in the coffee machine in the room and add it to the soup). Heck, I should publish the Poor Woman's Dining Guide to WDW! :p :joyfull:
LOL That's the reason we rent the condo. breakfast there and breakfast and dinner there on non-park days saves us a small fortune over even counter service.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I wanted to wish my dog a Happy National Dog Day, but he ate my piece of blueberry pie off the table, about 15 minutes ago! :banghead: (I went to finish unloading a few plates from the dishwasher in the back room, and within a minute or two, he stole my pie, including the scoop of vanilla ice cream on it too-plate was licked CLEAN. :arghh:
Your baby just knew the holiday wouldn't be complete without a goody!:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom