The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

betty rose

I wanted to wish my dog a Happy National Dog Day, but he ate my piece of blueberry pie off the table, about 15 minutes ago! :banghead: (I went to finish unloading a few plates from the dishwasher in the back room, and within a minute or two, he stole my pie, including the scoop of vanilla ice cream on it too-plate was licked CLEAN. :arghh:
Our little dog Freddy did something similar, after dinner I went to get a clean dish towel, and by the time I got back he was standing in the middle of the table helping himself to my next day's lunch, fried pork chop.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Our little dog Freddy did something similar, after dinner I went to get a clean dish towel, and by the time I got back he was standing in the middle of the table helping himself to my next day's lunch, fried pork chop.
My dog Arnie did that to me. Bassent hound and fox hound mix - think basset hound with longer legs. Can even reach things in the sink. I was having breakfast and the doorbell rang. I'm talking to the solicitor (even though I have a no solicitors sign on the door), when he says your dog is eating your food. Yep, he was sitting on the kitchen chair, calmly lapping up my cereal.....

betty rose

My dog Arnie did that to me. Bassent hound and fox hound mix - think basset hound with longer legs. Can even reach things in the sink. I was having breakfast and the doorbell rang. I'm talking to the solicitor (even though I have a no solicitors sign on the door), when he says your dog is eating your food. Yep, he was sitting on the kitchen chair, calmly lapping up my cereal.....
Dogs are smart, and sneaky.:D

Cesar R M

Probably certain bookstores at certain schools did it back in the day, but thanks to the internet, it's pretty easy to rent textbooks. My school has a rental program, but I usually get them elsewhere. They run cheaper on sites like Amazon or Ecampus. Amazon also rents e-texts (so does ecampus, but Amazon runs cheaper), which is very nice. If I have to lug it to school and/or my professor doesn't care about e-texts, then I get the e-text so as not to kill my back. If I can keep the book at home, I get the paper version.
I find these type of services a great way to prevent price gouging from Universities and School.

Cesar R M

But not lethal like cats. I recently read that cats are responsible for some animals becoming extinct. I can't cite my source but I swear I read it somewhere.
cats are the most successfully and efficient predators percentage size and per weight.
I read they have a successfully rate of up to 75%. pretty much decimating entire areas around the human homes that hold them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom