The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Tony the Tigger

are you ok, what happened. i had hoped Buddy would have been the only one dealing with medical issues this week

Oh no what happened?

Also a reluctant congrats on your Florida team bringing home Lord Stanley.
Long standing back injury from 2005. I’ve managed it all these years with some ups and downs, but the disc situation gradually changed over time (and arthritis grew inside the vertebrae) so there’s been a new symptom in my feet that is unbearable. They think they can go in and just clean things up to take pressure off the nerve.

Figgy1

Long standing back injury from 2005. I’ve managed it all these years with some ups and downs, but the disc situation gradually changed over time (and arthritis grew inside the vertebrae) so there’s been a new symptom in my feet that is unbearable. They think they can go in and just clean things up to take pressure off the nerve.
Monsters Inc Hug GIF
I hope it's quick and painless
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I hope they can help you.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Tony, sorry to hear about the disc situation, and hoping that the medical people can remedy your discomfort. Please keep us posted about any progress in the next few days, as I assume the process would not be immediate.

93boomer

Get well soon Tony!! Hope they fix it to make you more comfortable.

Goofyernmost

Sorry to hear that Tony, but welcome to the wide world of stenosis. It's not necessarily a fun place to be but it is getting to be a large club. Best of luck with it.

rshell68

Hope you get some relief!!

And I suppose if the Lightning couldn't get it done this year, I'll happy for the Panthers.

Figgy1

James and I went over the menu for 4th of July BBQ which we'll do on the 5th due to dh's work schedule as he gets off early on the morning of the 4th. anyhoo, From the smoker pork butt, chicken and sausages. Sides cucumber salad, corn salad, baked beans, ciabatta rolls, green salad, grilled veggies but we're still uncertain on what we want to do potato wise and if 5 beans salad is needed. HELP

rshell68

James and I went over the menu for 4th of July BBQ which we'll do on the 5th due to dh's work schedule as he gets off early on the morning of the 4th. anyhoo, From the smoker pork butt, chicken and sausages. Sides cucumber salad, corn salad, baked beans, ciabatta rolls, green salad, grilled veggies but we're still uncertain on what we want to do potato wise and if 5 beans salad is needed. HELP

Barbara Stanwyck Vintage GIF by Turner Classic Movies

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh Figgy, talk about timing! :D

I bought something new today at the grocery store, from Kingsford -- it's a tray of pre-cooked, pulled pork, some ribs, and some chicken. (Hubs and I are really excited to try and see how much of this we can eat tonight! :hilarious: )

All you have to do is put the 3 items in a (disposable) metal pan -- the pan even comes in the package! Put the pan on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350, and heat through for maybe 30 minutes. Voila -- barbecue made easy! :joyfull:

Here's a picture of the box for you, so that you can run out this afternoon, and buy it for your barbecue. :hungry:

1719430129319.png

Figgy1

Oh Figgy, talk about timing! :D

I bought something new today at the grocery store, from Kingsford -- it's a tray of pre-cooked, pulled pork, some ribs, and some chicken. (Hubs and I are really excited to try and see how much of this we can eat tonight! :hilarious: )

All you have to do is put the 3 items in a (disposable) metal pan -- the pan even comes in the package! Put the pan on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350, and heat through for maybe 30 minutes. Voila -- barbecue made easy! :joyfull:

Here's a picture of the box for you, so that you can run out this afternoon, and buy it for your barbecue. :hungry:

View attachment 794813
James would call that a snack. Is it allergen safe and what's the price per pound

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom